No Source Haas rumour

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Recently i heard a rumour about haas apparently not happy at broncs and we were interested if he became available lol
Havent heard anything more on it but i thought i would let it out and see if anyone else has heard anything on this rumour
Sounds like a pipe dream anyway, but it wouldnt sound surprising if he wanted out

Last edited:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is still under contract until the end of 2024. I live in Qld & nothing about Haas wanting out. Peter Badel hasn't mentioned anything.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He might get homesick and move $$$$ back to $ydney? :p

only fitting to go against broncos once :p it’s always the other way:sweatsmile:

he is getting paid a fraction of his worth. Would be annoying fronting up knowing Milford, Boyd, McGuire, McCullough etc were all on more then you.

Would be worth enticing over. A million isn’t over for players like Haas and fafita

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This rumour came from here lol. Why would you leave one shit fight for another? We all know who just came into a decent amount of money out East.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Recently i heard a rumour about haas apparently not happy at broncs and we were interested lol
Havent heard anything more on it but i thought i would let it out and see if anyone else has heard anything on this rumour
Sounds like a pipe dream anyway, but it wouldnt sound surprising if he wanted out
Makes sense, that’s what generally happens when a young gun signs a long term contract at 500k per season and realises he’s worth double that when he can back up the hype.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This rumour came from here lol. Why would you leave one shit fight for another? We all know who just came into a decent amount of money out East.
I agree it's a pipe dream (it just ain't happening) but if he pushed for a release, kicked stones, etc. he'd get close to 1m signing for a club like us, or he'd force Broncos to meet in the middle somewhere.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree it's a pipe dream (it just ain't happening) but if he pushed for a release, kicked stones, etc. he'd get close to 1m signing for a club like us, or he'd force Broncos to meet in the middle somewhere.
The Broncos don't have to do anything. They won't release him. Maybe he isn't driven by money like all the other players.

Last edited:

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
theres a lot of broncos players not happy at the broncos, those contracted players have to either tuff it out or ask for a release, club has made no secret they want milford lodge flegler gone to upgrade and keep players freeing up 2 million dollars
sticking point is contracted players dont want to leave and club will be forced to pay a large amount of current contracts
several players want out now and have made contact through their agents with other clubs, they old saying you snooze you lose, we lost

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Broncos don't have to do anything. They won't release him. Maybe he isn't driven by money like all the other players.
but if he pushed for a release, kicked stones, etc.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You'd think Brisbane will offer him a new contract closer to what he's worth before they let him negotiate with other clubs.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was originally from Newcastle. His family where known to authorities there. He was a good athlete in athletics and football. His family have had there issues but credit to him all reports he is trying hard to get his life in order. He won’t be coming to dogs next year but