Rumour The Premium Oil Thread

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fidow. That would be awesome
To be honest probably the east likely at this point. I have no clue why it didn’t pan out but in the off season talks were advanced.

Rocket64

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We should be pursing Gagai..Paps would be great, also Finucane should be bought back to Belmore

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Vaea fifita been pretty active on our Instagram = signing confirmed

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Sorry boys I was on an ikea date with my side chick. Takes forever to get home and I couldn’t go to the one at Rhodes in case I was seen because too close to the hood and given anniversary is tomorrow that would be a bad look.

anyway here be the oil as I know it. Take it with a grain of salt because my insider still has the shits with me and called me a thief and a player.

Club is talking to Ryan Papenhuyzen. Knows as Paps, and they are progressing extremely well for a million plus 5 year deal, to be negotiated end of year. I was told people at the club caught wind of a recent interview wherein Ryan has stated he was a Buldlogs fan growing up despite being a Tigers junior.
This is on the back of a secret offer to Tedesco last year for 1.2 mil 5 year deal taht he rejected to stay where he is.
Take note though that a lot can change in 7 months, but Paps management has shown interest and is keen as long as it’s 7 figures, and he plays origin this year.

Likewise, I’m hearing the dogs are meeting JTs management after the game on Sunday, I was even told the restaurant, ‘A touch of Salt’ in Townsville.

I Don’t think there’s an offer or anything, but it’s a chat to see where he is at.

Also Barret is lobbying and talking to Tetevano in England, but Zane himself feels loyalty to his England club because they pulled serious strings to get him there because of his rap sheet.
The type of assault Zane has (bodily harm) typically excludes players/peeps from the UK. He is appreciate of this and it’s been a longtime goal to travel Europe, and he has a chance too now.

The dogs deal is slightly better than what he is getting (so probably same ca$h,terms and conditions as Elliot ) but he’s ummming and aaahing. This could be a negotiation tactic, could just be loyalty. Might not even be worth more.

Also the club is talking to Widdop and wants him as a mentor to Flanno, but Barrets not overly keen, source of contention. Barrett probably will win out here.

There’s also Staggs which eveRhine knows about and they are frantically looking for a hooker. Liddle from the tigers has been discussed.
Gosiewski (of all people) is also being negotiated with.

There was also a serious push late last year toget Fidow from the cowboys, but I think it’s fizzled.
get your facts correct before you post this rubbish, Paps is a parra junior, played at Hills Bulls and lived in Kellyville where his parents still reside. Doorey is also a Kellyville boy.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
get your facts correct before you post this rubbish, Paps is a parra junior, played at Hills Bulls and lived in Kellyville where his parents still reside. Doorey is also a Kellyville boy.
You need to get your facts straight.
he played at st pats Dundas. I know because I watched him play on their grounds. I was in the area doing hood stuff and bored and went to their ground and saw him.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he played at st pats Dundas. I know because I watched him play on their grounds. I was in the area doing hood stuff and bored and went to their ground and saw him.
Hey that's my old high school. Now I love him even more.
Dont think Dundas is known for "hood stuff" but whatever

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And yeah Dundas is hood.
You get the boys creep creep up from Telopea. Gangs of ex crims, lebs, Aussies, mixed races, Aboriginals, they get bored and wander over the border. They even have fight club.
Wow. I graduated in 2001 so maybe the area has changed since then but when I was a kid it was a very safe "hood free" area. Telopea was always a little sketchy but Dundas was a normal boring suburb

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow. I graduated in 2001 so maybe the area has changed since then but when I was a kid it was a very safe "hood free" area. Telopea was always a little sketchy but Dundas was a normal boring suburb
nah dawg they was poppin even back then.
Valley boys (aka telopea reppin) would pop into the back fields and start fights then mcfarland or someone be breaking it up

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
incorrect you niff nuff

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
nah dawg they was poppin even back then.
Valley boys (aka telopea reppin) would pop into the back fields and start fights then mcfarland or someone be breaking it up
you are a fraud, he went to my nephews school at kellyville and my brother coached him at Hills Bulls. You are a cancer on this site

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
you are a fraud, he went to my nephews school at kellyville and my brother coached him at Hills Bulls. You are a cancer on this site
Well I trust you can also provide photo evidence the way i can. See photo i took below. thats him at 17

I just dont understand why you have become this poster who acts repugnant on the inernet. I feel it lowers this site.

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 10.07.04.png
54C50E4E-F318-4931-AAFB-EFCE7A66694A.jpeg
Also, he was a West Tiger junior. Everyone knows this.
Ask yourself why he wasnt a parra jr if your fantasy was true?

Last edited: