2021 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why can't we get opposition to do dumb things and hand us easy tries like Sironen just did.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe because he has Radley on the inside on the passing to him and Teddy and Manu outside him
Agreed, that’s why I say the jury on Flange is still out in my book. He looked good at Cronulla, enough for the Rorters to sign him.

Let’s see how he goes with players around him not getting bitch slapped and a decent 5/8.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why can't we get opposition to do dumb things and hand us easy tries like Sironen just did.
Yeah I often say that :grinning:

And injuries.

Why can't we have teams collspse from injuries to key players in a game.

We are so unlucky :grinning:

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Why has Montoya made tackles tonight?:anguished: he never defended like he has tonight with the Dogs. Warriors culture?

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t believe we let the Morris twins go lol. Fuck we really do give up talent for reserve graders.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its the Canterbury Vodafone Warrior Bulldogs here

Kits look better than ours hahah how the fuck can we keep classic ongoing has to stop

Nike or Adidas our kit needs it
sorry, but that Warriors jersey with the blue, red, green and white does not look good... they should go back to the predominantly black kit

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same as last year boys same as every year same boring shit teams in the finals

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe because he has Radley on the inside on the passing to him and Teddy and Manu outside him
Maybe he's just better than Flanagan and Flanagan never looked this good at the Roosters with those same players around him?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ben Marsche was running around for our reggies not too long ago, what happened, why is he debuting for chooks?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If anyone thinks Flanagan is a better prospect or more talented than Walker, they're kidding themselves.

That's like saying Luke Brooks is better than Burton.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone thinks Flanagan is a better prospect or more talented than Walker, they're kidding themselves.

That's like saying Luke Brooks is better than Burton.
no, the Roosters do not let Flanagan go without being pretty sure their halves are secure with Keary and Walker with Lam as depth

the question we 'Dogs fans are asking is whether Flanagan is a good/great future FG halfback

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
no, the Roosters do not let Flanagan go without being pretty sure their halves are secure with Keary and Walker with Lam as depth

the question we 'Dogs fans are asking is whether Flanagan is a good/great future FG halfback
Burton is our halfback. Well, dominant playmaker even if he does wear 6..

But I would say no at this point. Hopefully Flanagan improves the rest of the season but he didn't impress that much and showed the same lack of running game and creativity at Cronulla and the Roosters.

You need your halves to play with confidence. That's why Walker was so impressive. It was his debut against a big pack and he played relaxed like he was playing Reserves.. Flanagan's confidence always looks shot and he's too indecisive.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh well, next week...
The Knights fucked me that game too. Had them and the Roosters in the last two legs of a big multi and all of those injuries made it impossible for them. Thankfully I cashed out in the second half when they were up 13-12 and had no bench and got my money back but if they didn't lose their whole spine, I would have won big. Oh well!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ben Marsche was running around for our reggies not too long ago, what happened, why is he debuting for chooks?
He was an average reserve grader with us, would never have picked him to play firstgrade.