Official Jackson topine debuts

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't debut him under our current circumstances. The panic has set in and JMK is out injured so I guess he has found himself making his debut earlier than expected.

Anyway how is he playing? Did we get exemption and chose him over Dietz?
i think dietz has rib problems so topine will play 9

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ive never seen him play, but wish him all the best on debut. Cant be worse then what we have currently

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you just try and be positive about something for two seconds?
You do realise you're talking about Marley...easily the most negative/pessimistic person on TK. When has he ever been positive about anything? Everything is always doom and gloom and every player is shit.

Some people are glass half full people, some are glass half empty people and then there's Marley who thinks the glass is fucking shit. LOL

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You do realise you're talking about Marley...easily the most negative/pessimistic person on TK. When has he ever been positive about anything? Everything is always doom and gloom and every player is shit.

Some people are glass half full people, some are glass half empty people and then there's Marley who thinks the glass is fucking shit. LOL
We are shit though so...?

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's been highly rated for a while. He's a really hardworking player but a little on the small side so maybe hooker off the bench is a good place for him to start.

He played decent minutes in the All-Stars trial and held his own. Congrats to Jackson on your debut, I hope it's the first of many appearances and he can stake a claim for the hooker role out of nowhere..
I watched an interview of him and he said that he played a lot of No 9 coming through. Hope he has a good game as he will have his chance to impress with JMK injured.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I like the look of this kid and has a lot of potential but throwing him in at deep end like this will either make or break the kid. An apprentice is as good as his masters and when that includes Elliot Stimson wadell katoa britt etc then God help the kid..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like the look of this kid and has a lot of potential but throwing him in at deep end like this will either make or break the kid. An apprentice is as good as his masters and when that includes Elliot Stimson wadell katoa britt etc then God help the kid..
Yeah but the team will be the same now or later in the year. The more experience he gets the better. He'll hold his own and is a competitor unlike some of the other frauds. Hopefully his enthusiasm rubs off on the supposed senior players and hopefully Doorey gets a run soon too..

Jackson would have dreamt of his debut since he was a kid so we should all be happy for him and let him enjoy it. Even if we do get smashed. Haha.

Last edited:

Malla

Reaction score
BTW can't say I have seen much of him at all. Who can he be compared to? From what people say he seems like a work horse type of player, bit like Jackson in his early years.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BTW can't say I have seen much of him at all. Who can he be compared to? From what people say he seems like a work horse type of player, bit like Jackson in his early years.
That's probably a fair comparison. A smaller, worker type tackling second rower. He has more footy awareness than Jackson though. He played hooker as a junior so he has that string to his bow as well.