Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot is a scum, gutted for lichaa! He busted Elliot smashing his missus in the back yard!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If true, it's shit. I said at the time it was Elliott or Jackson yet Baz pushed to keep Elliott also. The money could've been used on some genuine strike instead and now he goes and does this...
If he has to be let go so be it... Chase Pikuara harder and plan for
11. Topine / Doorey
12. Pikuara
13. Doorey / Topine

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck off Stupid ! I don't care who you think you hung out with I know for a fact it was bullshit i know BA personally , it's Dickheads like you who continue to spread lies and spin shit !
And I know Sherwin personally fool! Your just a typical dumb ****! Anastas a dog mate, ask anyone who played for the dogs back then

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If what's going around is true I don't want Elliott at the club!

It sounds like BS (I hope for everyone's sake it is) but if it's true even though he didn't break any laws that kind of behaviors should not be allowed at a club, dog isn't the right word.
Elliotts name didn't even come into this until a few hours after someone on here suggested he'd been at Lichaa's house. so it's likely that the Mole was busily reading this forum in hopes that someone knew something. This goes hand in hand with his reluctance to actually name someone. If he'd known about this on Sunday after the incident happened I think he'd have thrown the names out right away. His approach to this seems like it was a matter of "I have 1/10th of a story here, I'll dredge for information, but make it seem like I have an exclusive from the get go" Weidload jumps in next. If these two being the first on the scene doesn't set off the bullshit metre you need to get your bullshit metre tested. It's probably broken.

If it comes out that anyone other than Lichaa acted like a dick here and did anything wrong, judge them afterwards. So many people here have bitten the bait it's not funny.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let's get this into perspective. Elliott is being branded as a loose cannon with prior history of misconduct. I can only remember one... when a highly unethical journo, had a photographer perched on a cherry picker, with telephoto lenses waiting for any opportunity to capture an image of a function inside a close venue. Elliott was with his mates, end of year function, having some grog, from all accounts a few too many.. never happen to any of us??
Let's support our players until the facts come out... & even if they are not too favourable. From all accounts Elliott seems like a decent guy when not on the grog.

Footybrain

Banned
Reaction score
One thing I have learned over the years is to wait at least 48 hours to find out what the real facts are. Journalists these days lack integrity & don't care about anything but being first getting a story out & getting clicks. Both Lichaa & Elliott are innocent until proven otherwise. The worst things about the NRL are Adams, Rothfield, Hooper & Weidler (just to name the 4 worst) they don't care about anybody or anything other than themselves & getting clicks. (oh & getting drunk).
Don’t understand why all these articles are just about Lichaa any man who finds his best and his wife in his own house having sexual intercourse would do the same as what Lichaa did or worse

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And I know Sherwin personally fool! Your just a typical dumb ****! Anastas a dog mate, ask anyone who played for the dogs back then
You're an idiot mate , spread whatever shit you want

Footybrain

Banned
Reaction score
Let's get this into perspective. Elliott is being branded as a loose cannon with prior history of misconduct. I can only remember one... when a highly unethical journo, had a photographer perched on a cherry picker, with telephoto lenses waiting for any opportunity to capture an image of a function inside a close venue. Elliott was with his mates, end of year function, having some grog, from all accounts a few too many.. never happen to any of us??
Let's support our players until the facts come out... & even if they are not too favourable. From all accounts Elliott seems like a decent guy when not on the grog.
Support Elliot ? The guy was smashing his best mates wife! And that’s a fact so don’t support anyone with a moral compass of 0

Expedite

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t understand why all these articles are just about Lichaa any man who finds his best and his wife in his own house having sexual intercourse would do the same as what Lichaa did or worse
And where is the proof this is actually what happened? How about you wait a bit before going off half arsed.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Elliot is a scum, gutted for lichaa! He busted Elliot smashing his missus in the back yard!!

Dog isn't the proper word for this!

I really hope it's not true aye (What's app message going around)...

Elliott and Lichaa's wife (Hope he never takes her back) in one move managed to fuck up both families... He is a fucking scum dog tosser and she is a tramp hoe.

Yes it happened 100%... Anasta was a scumbag dog but it was a blessing for Shifty in the end, he eventually moved on with a way better lady and has a couple of kids with her and seems happy!

This case will be so much harder as kids are involved (Braith and Shifty had no kids back then)...

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before the “mole” even said the players name or what allegedly occurred I had inboxed people of player and circumstances .. the mole literally confirmed it.
I noticed you deleted some tweets too man! Are you Tony “the mole” Adam’s? Lol