Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Elliot and lichaa are / were good mates. 2 women there and 2 kids, good chance Elliots wife and kid was there at the gathering.
I don't see Elliot making a move on lichaas misses while his wife and kid were there.
And the talk about a possible misunderstanding. It could be just Lichaa can't handle his grog lashed out at his misses, Elliot tried stopping him, lichaa then thinks Elliot has a thing for his misses for trying to stop him. Things escalate punches on with Elliot and the misses calls the cops.
Trust me it could all be a big mis understanding.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOLLL you haven’t read my other comments on this post? “Allegedly” Lichaa busted Elliot and his probably now “ex” partner in the act of being as intimate as two can physically get and lost his shit, hence the reports of him allegedly assaulting the both of them
Hahahaha just seen you kissing up to the mole mate, kicking Elliot not knowing the whole facts!

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is likely to drag on for months with the court appearances, media etc.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trust the media to add random irrelevant shit to the story. Anything to sell a news paper haha.
Yeah it’s poor form from the media, as usual mate. It’s sad that at a quick glance a lot of people will see it, relate it to the story and shake their heads and think ‘bloody bulldogs at it again’.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck off mate, was [emoji817] true. She twin moved in with his Aunty in Camden and we hung out with him every weekend! Don’t talk shot about what you obviously no nothing about! Dickhead!
Fuck off Stupid ! I don't care who you think you hung out with I know for a fact it was bullshit i know BA personally , it's Dickheads like you who continue to spread lies and spin shit !

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lets all just remember that the media will latch onto anything if it sells them papers. Honest reporting is not a concept they could write a definition about. We've currently got the mole and Weidler throwing out accusations.

So lets just step back a little bit and acknowledge that until actual information is released rather than the innuendo that is currently being circulated that nobody except Lichaa has anything to answer for. Nobody but Lichaa has been charged.

There's nothing here but an accusation that there was a love triangle from a confirmed sensationalist and a police charge to Lichaa. Why the hell are people so quick to jump on this as factual. I know that Elliott has in the past spoken to players going through issues because he's gone through hell publicly after the mad monday crap. This may have been nothing more than him visiting after hearing Lichaa was in trouble.

I'm just going to close by reminding people that the two so called journalists that have jumped on this are sensationalists not known for honesty.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lets all just remember that the media will latch onto anything if it sells them papers. Honest reporting is not a concept they could write a definition about. We've currently got the mole and Weidler throwing out accusations.

So lets just step back a little bit and acknowledge that until actual information is released rather than the innuendo that is currently being circulated that nobody except Lichaa has anything to answer for. Nobody but Lichaa has been charged.

There's nothing here but an accusation that there was a love triangle from a confirmed sensationalist and a police charge to Lichaa. Why the hell are people so quick to jump on this as factual. I know that Elliott has in the past spoken to players going through issues because he's gone through hell publicly after the mad monday crap. This may have been nothing more than him visiting after hearing Lichaa was in trouble.

I'm just going to close by reminding people that the two so called journalists that have jumped on this are sensationalists not known for honesty.
Noice [emoji106]

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliott needs to take a look at himself, he wants to be a leader but he is hanging around one of the worst dummy half's to ever wear a Bulldogs jersey

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

exactly THIS.

If it turns out he’s dragged the club’s name through the mud again, flick him. We can get better value anyway for that coin.Club doesn’t need to tolerate it.

If it turns out a storm in a teacup, play on.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
If what's going around is true I don't want Elliott at the club!

It sounds like BS (I hope for everyone's sake it is) but if it's true even though he didn't break any laws that kind of behaviors should not be allowed at a club, dog isn't the right word.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One thing I have learned over the years is to wait at least 48 hours to find out what the real facts are. Journalists these days lack integrity & don't care about anything but being first getting a story out & getting clicks. Both Lichaa & Elliott are innocent until proven otherwise. The worst things about the NRL are Adams, Rothfield, Hooper & Weidler (just to name the 4 worst) they don't care about anybody or anything other than themselves & getting clicks. (oh & getting drunk).

Attachments

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has been practising passing off the ground and hit the glass table. No story here.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOLLL you haven’t read my other comments on this post? “Allegedly” Lichaa busted Elliot and his probably now “ex” partner in the act of being as intimate as two can physically get and lost his shit, hence the reports of him allegedly assaulting the both of them
no I quoted you then read further on !!
Nice one Adam you idiot ‍♂