News Matt Burton wants out

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
INSIDER NEWS FROM A PLAYER

We are preparing to have Burton with us against Newcastle.

PS won't name the player publicially, but those with a good memory will know the player and the link I have with him.
I love you bro! Now to convince my missus that my boner is because of her and not the news about Burton...

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All along the plan was to bring burton over this year .
even prior to Averillo injury . Also with the 4 rounds Thompson is out early on made it difficult to trade a middle .

Seems like something will happen with the ava signing .

I just would not bend over for Penrith though . It’s their loss more than ours Tbh as they will have a player that just doesn’t want to be there .

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate Assassin is the most honest bloke here talk to him with respect you mug, he always provides us with the best inside info
lol you calling me a mug for asking if he is telling a fib or the truth? Come on mate relax I have nothing agaisnt the guy nor do I know him.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

PS won't name the player publicially, but those with a good memory will know the player and the link I have with him.
That sounds like good news to me, and good timing under the circumstances.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Fingers crossed and up the bum

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably wrong here but didn’t Burton only get a run in front of May because May was still suspended?
Then when May was available Burton had no chance of a game, either Bench, Centre or 5/8?

Like I said probably wrong but....

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If I'm not welcome I'll happily leave. Don't want to upset anyone. That comment was informative. I corrected information Hooper either omitted or got wrong.
No, It's all good @Oldpanther. I don't want you to leave. You're pleasant, well-informed and well-spoken and I particularly like that you're a fan of punctuation.

Emotions ebb and flow on TK, but at the end of the day, it wouldn't be much fun if we all thought the same.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have not been around on the site long enough to have that background...however am happy to hear that as u dont seem to be the type that makes claims simply for attention....also happy for the background should it cross your mind to share!...
It just occurred to me..is Lewis your lovechild!?!? :tearsofjoy: (no offence...would be happy if a number of my relo's were not related!!!:grimacing:)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have not been around on the site long enough to have that background...however am happy to hear that as u dont seem to be the type that makes claims simply for attention....also happy for the background should it cross your mind to share!...
It just occurred to me..is Lewis your lovechild!?!? :tearsofjoy: (no offence...would be happy if a number of my relo's were not related!!!:grimacing:)
If Lewis was my love child he would be more talented in footy lol

Like I said, too much bullshit flying around for me to add to it. I just pass on what I hear from trusted sources.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
don't be stupid... some of the best discussions to be had are with rival fans
Kind of weird why your hanging around tbh...it’s only going to be a biased panther oipinon...isnt it!?