CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
INSIDER NEWS FROM A PLAYER

We are preparing to have Burton with us against Newcastle.

PS won't name the player publicially, but those with a good memory will know the player and the link I have with him.
Are you secret lovers?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

PS won't name the player publicially, but those with a good memory will know the player and the link I have with him.
Is he a big tackle breaker in the backs?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Are you full of shit or you talking some truth here?
Don’t be a child and be honest please

thank you

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t care if he got picked ahead of him as a water boy.. he was ahead in the pecking order
No he wasn't. Burton was the favoured backup half, May was favoured as a utility so he started in the 17 ahead of Burton.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love it Assassin. As soon as I saw you had replied to the thread I knew you had mail.
So how long you have known Napa?

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Last year may got picked ahead of Burton week in week out buddy.
Due to utility value. May can play every position excluding lock. He'll probably never have a starting role because of it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Due to utility value. May can play every position excluding lock. He'll probably never have a starting role because of it.
Burton looks like he could play anywhere too.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burton looks like he could play anywhere too.
Possibly but May actually did it in the lower grades. Played a season of reserve grade over about 5 positions winning key stat counts over many others in the team.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Possibly but May actually did it in the lower grades. Played a season of reserve grade over about 5 positions winning key stat counts over many others in the team.
Should they force a player to stay at a club he wants nothing to do with ?

dogs released the Aussie prop klemmer to knights when he said he wanted to leave, other clubs do the same..

Ivan is being very very selfish here... I didn’t mind the panthers but he is making me dislike the club...

also was a fan of brandy now he is annoying me!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

dogs released the Aussie prop klemmer to knights when he said he wanted to leave, other clubs do the same..

Ivan is being very very selfish here... I didn’t mind the panthers but he is making me dislike the club...

Burton isn't kicking stones at training like most other players do. Burton's got too much class for that. He does want out but the clubs are going to have to come to an agreement.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Your admin should've fought for something there. It's David Klemmer, one of the better props in the game.

Burton isn't kicking stones at training like most other players do. Burton's got too much class for that. He does want out but the clubs are going to have to come to an agreement.
This. It's a positive and negative. At least you know you're getting a player with good character to go with the skills.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton isn't kicking any field goals either LOLLL missed FIVE in one game against the knights costing them the two points.