Australian Politics - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s just the nature of this forum mate and the demographics that support the bulldogs.
It’s definitely very one sided here but when you’re shouted down and laughed at by green/labor supporters people aren’t going to bother posting either
It’s heavily biased that’s for sure. My take is majority of right wing supporters are out working etc then spending time on a forum.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s heavily biased that’s for sure. My take is majority of right wing supporters are out working etc then spending time on a forum.
Some worked so hard, they can now enjoy the fruits of their labour :grinning: Can't travel so have plenty of time to annoy right winger supporters.

You guys need to be posting more about right wing successes to even up the ledger :grinning:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gees that was quick. Pathetic as usual. Get so offended by everything it’s hilarious. It’s called banter lol......

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This thread sucks, bring the real politics thread back!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s just the nature of this forum mate and the demographics that support the bulldogs.
It’s definitely very one sided here but when you’re shouted down and laughed at by green/labor supporters people aren’t going to bother posting either
Should we bring up the unions

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, they're too busy whipping 5 year old lefties and telling them to get back to work.

Obviously they're not too good at it though 'cause the 5 year old lefties still post on here...

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, they're too busy whipping 5 year old lefties and telling them to get back to work.

Obviously they're not too good at it though 'cause the 5 year old lefties still post on here...
I wish they'd stop posting. What we need on this forum is some balance.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

They should have been in bed hours ago. The worlds gone mad

Status
Not open for further replies.