Australian Politics - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gees that was quick. Pathetic as usual. Get so offended by everything it’s hilarious. It’s called banter lol......
I love banter. Who were you referring to?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I wish they'd stop posting. What we need on this forum is some balance.
I really don't know why we don't get any good news stories from the righties on here. It's not right. Bring back the balance.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably because you lot report everything
You mean you are incapable of making a point, or having your say, without causing offense to someone?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You mean you are incapable of making a point, or having your say, without causing offense to someone?
I’ve been offended many a time, yet don’t reach for the dobber button all the time.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’ve been offended many a time, yet don’t reach for the dobber button all the time.
People on here shouldnt get triggered by others opinions. Left, or right, (if we still need to categorise posters in that way).

None of us will influence anyone else's view on things.

We just get on our soapbox and have a vent. That's it.

It's good to just listen to others and have your say by way of reply without getting abusive.

The only thing I dob on is abusive or inappropriate language and about personal private matters that should not be aired on public forums.

I never worry overly much about your posts (even when you get salty ;)

We are all bound together on here with our love for our footy club. That's gotta count for something.

The rest is just a bunch of people bs(ing) about this and that and should be accepted as such.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People on here shouldnt get triggered by others opinions. Left, or right, (if we still need to categorise posters in that way).

None of us will influence anyone else's view on things.

We just get on our soapbox and have a vent. That's it.

It's good to just listen to others and have your say by way of reply without getting abusive.

The only thing I dob on is abusive or inappropriate language and about personal private matters that should not be aired on public forums.

I never worry overly much about your posts (even when you get salty ;)

We are all bound together on here with our love for our footy club. That's gotta count for something.

The rest is just a bunch of people bs(ing) about this and that and should be accepted as such.
Can I post in here since I hate both sides?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Should we bring up the unions
Haha but they are the backbone of Australia! I love politicians who have done nothing in their lives apart from working in unions since they were 15 and corrupt union officials telling me how to run my businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.