Your celebrity interaction!!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Sounds a bit up himself.. I don’t know why. After all it is the fans that make actors..you can be a crappy actor like Van Damme..but still earn big money because people like em.. You can be a great actor, but no one likes you, you earn zilch!
It did make me feel heaps important though for a few minutes. Walk into a bar with Leonardo DiCaprio all the staff are wigging out.. I was like pffft yeah brah just a mate you know (in my head) He did buy me a wine which fair enough I’m not a big wine drinker but I can still brag that he bought me a drink. So yeah DiCaprio bought me a drink..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Around where I work there's always " personalities around " wouldn't really call them celebrities, skafie is around a bit usual stops a a quick hello and stuff, Andrew denton I pissed of with an angle grinder and he don't like me much, Jessica rowe used to be around a bit always a smile and hello ,Tony collettes dad is a fucking crack up a chopper pilot in Vietnam would get the same story every day ,she was with him one day when he stops and tells the same story.shes rolling her eyes and laughing,
I was in a the shop there one day and some rich old hag wife to some multi millionaire ( i was told who she was but forgot) covered in gold and make up decided she could get in front of me in the line because she is more important.
" i don't think she has ever been told no much,and judging by the look on her face she hadn't been told to stick her head up her **** and fuck off back in line either fucking old slag

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It did make me feel heaps important though for a few minutes. Walk into a bar with Leonardo DiCaprio all the staff are wigging out.. I was like pffft yeah brah just a mate you know (in my head) He did buy me a wine which fair enough I’m not a big wine drinker but I can still brag that he bought me a drink. So yeah DiCaprio bought me a drink..
Great story!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was in a the shop there one day and some rich old hag wife to some multi millionaire ( i was told who she was but forgot) covered in gold and make up decided she could get in front of me in the line because she is more important.
" i don't think she has ever been told no much,and judging by the look on her face she hadn't been told to stick her head up her **** and fuck off back in line either fucking old slag
Prince Phillip?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
When I was a kid I versed Ken Sutcliffe in a combat flight Sim. Smashed him.
The male model from Mudgee can’t fly?? :-).
I got to know Billy Birmingham over the years as he recorded some of his earlier stuff where I worked before he moved it to his place in Bowral. His story about Ken was that it was one voice he could never get right so when it was time for Wired World of Sports II, he just paid Kenny to come in and be himself.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Around where I work there's always " personalities around " wouldn't really call them celebrities, skafie is around a bit usual stops a a quick hello and stuff, Andrew denton I pissed of with an angle grinder and he don't like me much, Jessica rowe used to be around a bit always a smile and hello ,Tony collettes dad is a fucking crack up a chopper pilot in Vietnam would get the same story every day ,she was with him one day when he stops and tells the same story.shes rolling her eyes and laughing,
Lol.. I was down at the local tennis courts with Mum..and anyway Andrew Denton was there and he hit the ball near my Mum. I thought he hit her (which he didn‘t) so got a bit cranky..Mum said settle down. Anyway, to his credit, when he left, he apologised to Mum, and asked if she was ok..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
A mate use to work on Superyatchs in his early 20’s as a deckhand he worked on a few Arab Oil Billionaires boats ect ect but he tells a mad story about Richard Branson’s.

He was in some hectic part of the world, some beautiful island somewhere and it’s his and a couple of other boys day off. They are stuck on the boat because it’s moored offshore which is fine they are all just laying around in their cabins..

Next minute the door slams open a Sir Richard Branson storms in.

They all shoot up to their feet shitting themselves.

He looks around and says - WHAT THE FUCK are you all doing? It’s your fucking day off and your sitting around wasting it!! Take the jet skisand go to the mainland and pick up some girls and have some Fucking fun..

I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME AGAIN!!

They were like I didnt Think we were allowed to use the jet skis.. He was like - What the fuck did you think they were there for??

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The male model from Mudgee can’t fly?? :-).
I got to know Billy Birmingham over the years as he recorded some of his earlier stuff where I worked before he moved it to his place in Bowral. His story about Ken was that it was one voice he could never get right so when it was time for Wired World of Sports II, he just paid Kenny to come in and be himself.
That’s right..I remember that..I’d be great to meet Billy! Although I didn’t meet the Male Model from Mudgee in person..I was having a discussion on Twitter about the 2014 GF with him, and how it was all about Souths, with the bell bullshit and everything. It was if the Dogs weren’t there.. He didn’t like it..I found him a bit of a dick to be honest.. Shame, I always thought him a good bloke!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A mate use to work on Superyatchs in his early 20’s as a deckhand he worked on a few Arab Oil Billionaires boats ect ect but he tells a mad story about Richard Branson’s.

He was in some hectic part of the world, some beautiful island somewhere and it’s his and a couple of other boys day off. They are stuck on the boat because it’s moored offshore which is fine they are all just laying around in their cabins..

Next minute the door slams open a Sir Richard Branson storms in.

They all shoot up to their feet shitting themselves.

He looks around and says - WHAT THE FUCK are you all doing? It’s your fucking day off and your sitting around wasting it!! Take the jet skisand go to the mainland and pick up some girls and have some Fucking fun..

I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME AGAIN!!

They were like I didnt Think we were allowed to use the jet skis.. He was like - What the fuck did you think they were there for??
That's awsome id love to have a few beers with brason