News Waddell to thrive under Barrett

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No, I just don't see how he isn't starting given how well he played compared to the rest of our forwards. I do think he is better suited to the middle but he deserves some sort of reward for last season.
but remember it is a 17 man game these days, so dont have to start to be the best player. it depends on the balance of the squad, but he is definitely plays big minutes regardless. the backrow is looking very quite strong.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know not everyone is a fan of waddell, but I see plenty to like about him.. I've also seen him perform really strongly for Manly, so I'm not sure why so much hate from the manly fans..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know not everyone is a fan of waddell, but I see plenty to like about him.. I've also seen him perform really strongly for Manly, so I'm not sure why so much hate from the manly fans..
Because he wasn't that good and regressed over time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
but remember it is a 17 man game these days, so dont have to start to be the best player. it depends on the balance of the squad, but he is definitely plays big minutes regardless. the backrow is looking very quite strong.
Na, you defenitely start them. Bench minutes are too limited.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
he is a hole runner, he wasnt used correctly at manly, he will fly under the radar at the dogs im sure. expecting a big season

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think he will go good for us tbh..
I think he's a bog average signing, doesn't move anywhere near as well as he did a few years ago.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How many bench players are pushing 45+ minutes? I doubt there's a single one that does on a consistent basis.
middles normally play even time, give or take, unless there is a dominant middle.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
middles normally play even time, give or take, unless there is a dominant middle.
I don't think so, or at least never noticed. Most starting forward seem to okay a good 15+ minutes more.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'll be happy to judge him after half a season ..
Well it doesn't really matter what we think, he had a long-term contract and that's that lol. Just have to hope he plays well

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Players,club,supporters... we will ALL thrive under TBAZ, celebrating has deff started a little earlier than usual lol, no matter what happens, 21 will be a win when you look at it as a whole..!!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy:
Well it doesn't really matter what we think, he had a long-term contract and that's that lol. Just have to hope he plays well
Huh ? Long term ? He made his debut in 2019 and has played 36 games. Most forwards hit their prime in their mid 20's and he's only 24..

I think you may be being a bit premature again..
May you need the spray up the nose mate..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy:
Huh ? Long term ? He made his debut in 2019 and has played 36 games. Most forwards hit their prime in their mid 20's and he's only 24..

I think you may be being a bit premature again..
May you need the spray up the nose mate..
I mean he has a long-term contract with us so I just have hope he plays well over the duration of it.