News Bulldogs eye Panther as hunt resumes for Foxx

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny going over to League Unlimited and reading the threads from Panthers supporters. Very different vibe over there. One post I found there I had to laught at;

There are some real dropkicks on The Kennel. Numerous are pretending they have inside mail. Like My brother in-law, who is Bulldogs supporter. Full of shit.
One in particular is going to troll us if they get Burton and Leniu. Some think we will be on suicide watch if we loss him. Yeah right.

Quite a few morons on there think they are getting Harry Grant and Chricton too.
1 or 2 sane voices but most of them are idiots. What a laugh it was going on there.

It has been all quite from the Bulldogs board recently. They must be due for another public spat.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Funny going over to League Unlimited and reading the threads from Panthers supporters. Very different vibe over there. One post I found there I had to laught at;

There are some real dropkicks on The Kennel. Numerous are pretending they have inside mail. Like My brother in-law, who is Bulldogs supporter. Full of shit.
One in particular is going to troll us if they get Burton and Leniu. Some think we will be on suicide watch if we loss him. Yeah right.

Quite a few morons on there think they are getting Harry Grant and Chricton too.
1 or 2 sane voices but most of them are idiots. What a laugh it was going on there.

It has been all quite from the Bulldogs board recently. They must be due for another public spat.
I demand to know who the other sane voice is?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

This guy is obviously a drop kick himself.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score

tenor (48).gif

How I feel when Panthers fans start acting up.

Anyway I'll bow out now I wouldn't want to be intrusive on your guys space and overstay my welcome. Wish you all the best for 2021 and look after the boys.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
One thing that doesn’t get mentioned is surely the Panthers are still paying a fair bit of freight for RCG & Waqa Blake playing at the Eels.... these guys were on some decent coin & locked in for a number of years! There can be no way the Panthers or any other club get close to the proposed offer of $400k a season for Burton.... it will only be for out of loyalty that he’ll stay due to Panthers development.

Last edited:

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One thing that doesn’t get mentioned is surely the Panthers are still paying a fair bit of freight for RCG & Waqa Blake playing at the Eels.... these guys were on some decent coin & locked in for a number of years! There can be no way the Panthers or any other club get close to the proposed offer of $400k a season.... it will only be for out of loyalty that he’ll stay due to Panthers development.
I'll just say yes you are correct about RCG and Blake.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
View attachment 18577

Anyway I'll bow out now I wouldn't want to be intrusive on your guys space and overstay my welcome. Wish you all the best for 2021 and look after the boys.
You can stay as long as you want, there's a few others here that support other teams and it's no issues at all...mostly lol.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Of all these rumours and stories, i really do not understand why they are offering him a 2 year contract only?!

A player of his ability and potential, should be offered a 4 year contract.

They should of also given Flanagan a 4 year contract
There isn’t much point signing anyone to long term deals these days. The managers push for an upgrade a couple of years into the deal or ask for a release if they go well and you’re stuck with a long deal if they struggle.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
View attachment 18577

Nah, s'all good. Just let us use your aqua golf every now and then and there won't be any trouble :p

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 18577

Why don't you stay and be the resident Panthers expert?
That way you can fill us in on the Panthers player(s) we're allegedly signing next.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can stay as long as you want, there's a few others here that support other teams and it's no issues at all...mostly lol.
Cheers good to know others are welcome. It's nice to leave the team bias aside sometimes and just enjoy the sport. I'm also not a rabid hater of any particular team or fans.

There isn’t much point signing anyone to long term deals these days. The managers push for an upgrade a couple of years into the deal or ask for a release if they go well and you’re stuck with a long deal if they struggle.
This. Also look what happened to us. RCG literally gave up.

Tigers Matterson and Aloiai. Too much risk.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also look what happened to us. RCG literally gave up.
Was stunning when he got quoted actually saying this, a real wow moment, just straight out said that because he was put on the bench he couldn't care less about playing for the team. For a moment I wondered how any club would sign a player who actually admits to an attitude like this, then I remembered who his new club is. Good fit really...

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t want to come across as negative or anything like that but the guy has only played 6 top level games.
Sure hope there isn’t too much pressure on him if he comes to Belmore.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 18577

Nah, stick around, it’s part of the fun.
We have at least one Chook resident and probably some other lurkers :-).
You just might get bored once the recruitment decisions are made and there’s less chat about Pennies players...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t want to come across as negative or anything like that but the guy has only played 6 top level games.
Sure hope there isn’t too much pressure on him if he comes to Belmore.
Spot on he’s a promising player but he’s not going to fix our issues single handily. I think out of those 6 he’s only started a couple as well. He’s could definitely be a long term solution to our halves but he’s not a instant fix.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nah, stick around, it’s part of the fun.
We have at least one Chook resident and probably some other lurkers :-).
You just might get bored once the recruitment decisions are made and there’s less chat about Pennies players...
I do watch every game every week so I'm less Panther centric than some.