News Bulldogs eye Panther as hunt resumes for Foxx

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wonder if the hold up is whether he/his manager is trying to get panthers to match the $ doggies have offered? They probably won’t unless they lose Crichton. I feel like we may miss one and get the other. It’s a funny coincidence they are talking about making Burton a centre all of a sudden.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man if we can land these 3 and a hooker and a centre we have nailed it.

Burton’s money is there now from green.

Napa out, leinu in 2022

Smith and whatever is left in the cap for addo carr

Jmk and Lewis out for a hooker

Hoppa out, staggs in would be the cherry.

Bang bang bang bang bang
Yes,but at the moment you are firing blanks,

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just reading the Panther fourm some of them should be on suicide watch with the chance of losing Burton and leniu they wernt to impressed about the article I posted up and coped some abuse I'm just going to sit back and watch hopefully we get them two then I will stick it to them scum hahaha

Last edited:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just reading the Panther fourm some of them should be on suicide watch with the chance of losing Burton and leniu they wernt to impressed about the article I posted up and coped some abuse to go a long with it I'm just going to sit back and watch hopefully we get them two then I will stick it to them scum hahaha
They reckon we are the joke of the league lmaoo, wait until they find out who was the better coach.... Barrett or Cleary

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tbh we have nothing to be smug about. Our club has been a shit heap for years now and have to raid Penrith to get out of it.

Barrett has proved nothing as a coach. Acting like that paints us all as fuckwits.

Every other sect of football nerds on forums laugh at fans and posts here.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tbh we have nothing to be smug about. Our club has been a shit heap for years now and have to raid Penrith to get out of it.

Barrett has proved nothing as a coach. Acting like that paints us all as fuckwits.

Imagine what the outside world says about Nasheed! Fucking hell.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't blame them for living in the shire I drove through Bankstown last week I wouldn't live there either, I admit I didn't see much of it but what I did see was a shithole & i was glad to get outta there :anguished:
I still don’t know why people think of Bankstown CBD as the only residential postcode connected to the club, whilst the Shire is a stones throw away, places like Picnic Point, Panania, Beverly Hills, Revesby Heights have some spectacular homes, are centrally located, good transport and have some great food outlets... I’ve lived in the area most of my life, spent some time in Kellyville and Collaroy and the area holds up well, a good place to raise a family.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Simple fact is this. We cancelled Green, and shipped out Smith. We've let a fair few players go. Something must be going on behind the scenes, and we must be confident enough to do those things. We all love sources, but those two facts point to the club having player(s) lined up.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Penrith bar this season have been fucking trash as well

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Yh...well I laugh @ the nerds on r/NRL!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

These are the blokes who would predict wins against Storm and Roosters during the year and Lewis would be a superstar. Deadset one of the biggest sperg forums in the game.