Other News Source JAC

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Personally think the JR release from the Rabbits has hand delivered JAC to Souths.
I was thinking the same thing. Rosters now seem to be favourites for Suali and so Souths may have some room. JAC would probably take less to go to Souths as they will def be a top 4 team next year. I always thought Souths were in the box seat. Question is if they will release C. Allen or Masters and if we are interested in them if we can't get JAC.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
relax we have signed him. He's not going to souths. He doesn't want to play centre or wing and his brother latrell has the back.
Just be cool. We literally have him.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
relax we have signed him. He's not going to souths. He doesn't want to play centre or wing and his brother latrell has the back.
Just be cool. We literally have hi.
Wont relax until he has officially signed with the dogs and coming from u i call bullshit.....he will be a rabbit....you will be eating your shit nasheed when u realise u dont have tge good oil

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wont relax until he has officially signed with the dogs and coming from u i call bullshit.....he will be a rabbit....you will be eating your shit nasheed when u realise u dont have tge good oil
the **** has only oil for his ass in lockdown

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just be cool. We literally have him.
For your sake hope your “oil” is legit otherwise if this doesn’t happen youll get hammered lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
the dumb c*** has a zero % strike rate yet you let on his site spreading his fucking shit
how did i get the EGM papers before the media?

answer. i wont ket you avoid thids questiuon again (as you always do).