Petition to action EGM

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Be interesting to get some feedback from the gathering at Revesby Workers.

Will there be Trump supporters lined up heckling those who go inside lol.

No doubt DT will be there with long range camera lens.
Didn't feel the need
They would probably get 10 more supporters if they held it at El Jannahs

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a fantastic endorsement of this supposed rival ticket that they're not willing to even get in the public eye at this stage. Even better that they're unwilling to chip in for a mail out of the forms to sign. If this isn't a media beat up like it seems, they should try gaining some experience with running a chook raffle first.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's a fantastic endorsement of this supposed rival ticket that they're not willing to even get in the public eye at this stage. Even better that they're unwilling to chip in for a mail out of the forms to sign. If this isn't a media beat up like it seems, they should try gaining some experience with running a chook raffle first.
Exactly right mate. To have the hide to call people on their personal mobiles, not introduce yourself and then refuse to disclose who the actual candidates will be is very amateurish

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not true at all. Signatures will be submitted by Wednesday. Board is split but none of them will admit it in public
The word SPLIT when it applies to boards is an ambiguous term, If you are the same Mitch Newton who played for us in the 90's I 'll take what you have said seriously for the present, because I though you were a player who had some brains, and I don't think you would post rubbish like some.
At this stage I would strongly oppose any new ticket, unless some very serious facts came to light, an AGM at present would only harm our club even further.
Our club's problems are caused by forcers outside our club, An example of this fact occurred during the game against Souths, last Thursday 17 th September, when Jed Cartwright was about to score and dropped the ball, did anyone catch on to what the MOST HIGHLY RESPECTED COMMENTATOR OF ALL PHILL GOULD SAID, AND HOW DISSAPPOINTED HE WAS THAT WE WON THE GAME.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last board had blue chip sponsors, fake news with the amount these sponsors are putting in if true , just how is he going to be like politis ? I never made that comment Arthur did, so tell us Arthur how you are going to be like politis.
Nick has put in multiple millions of dollars into the roosters, this bloke if he really wanted to help should have put some money in for this year as well not take advantage of the bulldogs current plight...
And whilst we are on this, how did the football club post a profit this year if no money was forthcoming from uncle Arthur,
Doesn't pass the smell test for me.
Putting aside board changes or possible additions for a second.. You seriously are going to rubbish having the Laundys coming on board??

We have had no sponsor and looked as appealing as a turd sandwich served in a dirty ashtray, coming last and in the middle of Covid. Who gives a fuck if they get a freebie in 2020, it’s not like they would get any return on investment this year.

Arthur is a very savvy business man who is a life long Dogs supporter with a shit load of money with many political and business connections behind him. He would not have finally done this on a whim, you can be assured there is a long term plan in play.

Fuck there is some dumb commentary on here..

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I cant figure out why they would target the three best board members at the club.
Looks like someone has an agenda.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The last board had blue chip sponsors, fake news with the amount these sponsors are putting in if true , just how is he going to be like politis ? I never made that comment Arthur did, so tell us Arthur how you are going to be like politis.
Nick has put in multiple millions of dollars into the roosters, this bloke if he really wanted to help should have put some money in for this year as well not take advantage of the bulldogs current plight...
And whilst we are on this, how did the football club post a profit this year if no money was forthcoming from uncle Arthur,
Doesn't pass the smell test for me.
I’m not sure if the club making a profit is good management or circumstances just falling their way. They put the majority of staff on job keeper and were using skeleton staff after the Covid shut down. How many of those have returned to full roles? Then you have to factor in costs like running all the junior teams up to reserve grade that only played one or two games so all that money was saved too. Considering the NRL grant covered all the players salaries and there was a skeleton staff they really should have been making a profit when there was very little expenses this year compared to a normal season.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dinkum made it pretty clear it was the money from Arthur , so go figure mate
I’m not sure if the club making a profit is good management or circumstances just falling their way. They put the majority of staff on job keeper and were using skeleton staff after the Covid shut down. How many of those have returned to full roles? Then you have to factor in costs like running all the junior teams up to reserve grade that only played one or two games so all that money was saved too. Considering the NRL grant covered all the players salaries and there was a skeleton staff they really should have been making a profit when there was very little expenses this year compared to a normal season.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blue chip sponsors that were fed the same dribble as everyone else about the clubs state of affairs.

Take advantage?? what the hell are you waffling about, also its good to know you are up with Nicks personal affairs.

I can assure you of one thing Nick and Arthur have in common, they never do anything just for kicks when it comes to money. Nick has invested many years with the Roosters and has ensured plenty of money has flowed into them but how much has come back to him via the association?

Smart business isn't always black and white.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The last board...
You mean the same group who put us into salary cap hell, forcing us to release several experienced players whilst we recruited overpriced duds and had to spend 3 years in purgatory to undo all that, obviously affecting our on-field results making us less attractive to premium sponsors? Them? Yet the current group managed to attract two companies willing to pay $2m+ over the life of the sponsorship despite that. What doesn’t pass the smell test Ted?

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant figure out why they would target the three best board members at the club.
Looks like someone has an agenda.
The fact you consider those 3 as our best is the precise reason you can’t figure it out.
Enough said!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dinkum made it pretty clear it was the money from Arthur , so go figure mate
Did I say exclusively? No. Of course a reduction in costs would help the bottom line. According to who I’ve spoken to, this story of $0 this year isn’t true.