Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I strongly stand against her getting arrested for something she posted on social media, but I also side with stopping stupidity and conspiracy theory. It has spread like a plague online and has started causing deaths and hindering aid efforts.
You do realise that dan Andrews has stated that even if there was no second wave in Victoria, they would still have these restrictions in place.... this is not about a virus, It is a psychological operation

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No not fearmongering there is a virus out there we do not know the full extent of,there's people out there who are desperate for attention and want a reaction. It's not that fucking hard to lay low a bit and ride this out it's not asking much
They are not going to over exaggerate everything only for them to say everything is going back to normal lol, you give them enough power, they will take everything from you.... dont be a sheep

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I think when they report case and death numbers every day, they should also report the number of people who died from heart disease and cancers. I believe it’s 10,000 per year from heart disease just in Victoria per year.

I think of people realised that these case numbers and death numbers are not that bad when compared to other causes of death they may be less likely to remain in fear.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
And another example of the ridiculous and unnecessary hard lock down and curfew.

todays deaths in Victoria: 59
Number of these in aged care: 58

so we lockdown the entire community despite almost all deaths relating only to people in aged care.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are you telling me you don’t really see what is happening? I thought out of all people on here you would realise assassin
Oh I know exactly what's going on bro. I just keep it to myself because if you don't swallow what the media tells you, you're a conspiracy theorist and the fkn sheep just parrot it instead of asking questions themselves.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are not going to over exaggerate everything only for them to say everything is going back to normal lol, you give them enough power, they will take everything from you.... dont be a sheep
Not sure what they can take ,all I've done is avoided large crowds and kept my distance from people. The bonus never got a single cold In autumn or winter

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was a saying the nazis used to say back in the day.... “for your safety”
We are told to keep our distance, so far I haven't seen any trains loaded up with people going to camps, what exactly do you think is going on?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I find this stat extremely misleading. New York which had the worst outcomes of any location on earth has had a total of 33,000 deaths.

Its confusing for people to see you talk about 6.5 million people with a certain risk of dying.

whereas in the entire world there hasn’t even been 900,000 deaths since this Chinese flu started.
Ww2 416,000 Americans died in a few years
Covid in us 7 months has killed nearly half that
The us is a perfect what happens if you don't follow a few basic rules.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You do realise that dan Andrews has stated that even if there was no second wave in Victoria, they would still have these restrictions in place.... this is not about a virus, It is a psychological operation
Which makes sense as the restrictions are to prevent a second wave.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are told to keep our distance, so far I haven't seen any trains loaded up with people going to camps, what exactly do you think is going on?
You dont get the point of that statement, im not going to bother explaining

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Which makes sense as the restrictions are to prevent a second wave.
It's worth pointing out that this current wave occurred despite the restrictions and eventual hard lock down in Melbourne.

There is limited scientific basis for hard lock downs. They simply don't work the way we assume they work.

Take a look at New York and New Jersey - both had hard lock downs, but they both have the worst Covid results of anywhere in the world (by a factor of 2-3.

New York Death per 1 million population: 1700
New Jersey Death per 1 million population: 1811

Next worst (anywhere in the world): Peru (890)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's worth pointing out that this current wave occurred despite the restrictions and eventual hard lock down in Melbourne.

There is limited scientific basis for hard lock downs. They simply don't work the way we assume they work.

Take a look at New York and New Jersey - both had hard lock downs, but they both have the worst Covid results of anywhere in the world (by a factor of 2-3.

New York Death per 1 million population: 1700
New Jersey Death per 1 million population: 1811

Next worst (anywhere in the world): Peru (890)
It's well known why NY and NJ had such high cases though. Complete government screw up. They forced sick people to stay in nursing homes which just spread the virus like crazy. It was a complete screw up.

At least early on. Full lockdown started in April. Numbers started dropping after that so NY lockdown did exactly what it was meant to.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's well known why NY and NJ had such high cases though. Complete government screw up. They forced sick people to stay in nursing homes which just spread the virus like crazy. It was a complete screw up.

At least early on. Full lockdown started in April. Numbers started dropping after that so NY lockdown did exactly what it was meant to.
Superb analysis Hacky..superb..

Status
Not open for further replies.