Round 14 team and game day discussion

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Personally, thought Cogger was outstanding. He provided more running options in one game than Lewis all season. He may have missed two FGs but it was his running game that allowed us to be competitive in the first place.

If I am critical of anyone it’s Napa, Jackson and Tolman.... all slow and terribly predictable.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OUR FORWARDS ARE ABSOLUTE SHIT!!
With the exception of Ogden and to a lesser extent Tolman today.
Our forwards are nowhere to be found when hard yards are required.
That game was taking but noooo....lazy c*** forwards just gassed and just can't do the hard yards.
Ogden played well, always runs hard and has a quick play the ball for a big fella too. I wish he was given more game time this season, he puts Napa and his contract to shame

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck I feel sorry for every single fan here. We saw Lewis blow the game against St George and today we see Cogger blow it. Just a team of perennial losers. It also shows the lack of any decent coaching in the team. It’s not fucking rocket science. You’re up by 6 with 7 mins to go, no one on the field had kicked a field goal before, back your fucking defence and play for territory. It’s not like we had a clear chance for an easy attempt 10/20 metres out. Cogger takes two fucking shit attempts which were 5 percenters. Fuck me. Fuck these *****. Let’s not field a halfback next week cos they’re all useless. How can one team has 3 halfbacks who are all useless?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tolman made some ok meters to.
Ogden was good.
The other fowards....absolute shit!!
Tolman made better metres than Thompson! The balance of our back is just way off. Next year we have Thompson, Napa, Jackson, Elliott all potentially starting...not one of these guys is going to get the team rolling forward.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good effort by the buys, fuck I'm sick of saying that, but our pathetic first half defense cost us the game. The Tigers did score one flukey try, off a deflection, which in the end cost us the game.

Meaney, JMK and Doorey were good today. When Foz touches the ball he looks good but he goes missing for a lot of the game

I must say it was refreshing to watch a game where exctly 0 balls hit the ground today. I wonder why that was............

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love howwhen were back on our line Napa takes a run and makes 3 metres then Smith takes a run and makes 10.

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That hurts, but you can’t fault that effort
Fuck the effort. That’s what we say every week. You dont congratulate effort, it should be a given. These muppets dont play for charity, dont forget they get paid and get paid fucking well for the shit they dish up each week. Fuck the effort

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How stupid a football side are we? Meaney knocking on with a minute to go when all we had to do is take some hitups and kick the field goal, this team are a joke, sad thing is thats as good as they can probably play and we are still so bad. Why did Cogger when he was miles out attempt a field goal? He was so unlikely to kick it and the consequence is a 7 tackle set, why not put the ball up in the air and play for field position, this team never fails to disappoint me each week , defensively a joke aswell, such easy tries to concede, the Leilua one, was so basic. People falling off tackles, say what you like but a massive clear out is needed, Meaney isnt our long term fullback either, our team is full os so many reserve grade players it hurts me.

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good effort by the buys, fuck I'm sick of saying that, but our pathetic first half defense cost us the game. The Tigers did score one flukey try, off a deflection, which in the end cost us the game.

Meaney, JMK and Doorey were good today. When Foz touches the ball he looks good but he goes missing for a lot of the game

I must say it was refreshing to watch a game where exctly 0 balls hit the ground today. I wonder why that was............
Fuck the effort. That’s what we say every week. You dont congratulate effort, it should be a given. These muppets dont play for charity, dont forget they get paid and get paid fucking well for the shit they dish up each week. Fuck the effort

fitzee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ogden should have been out there the last 10 mins only one going forward all day

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tolman made better metres than Thompson! The balance of our back is just way off. Next year we have Thompson, Napa, Jackson, Elliott all potentially starting...not one of these guys is going to get the team rolling forward.
I agree with getting the sets rolling but you'd think Barrett will play guys to their strengths. Stick Thompson on an edge to run lines with his footwork and speed.

Barrett needs to lure over Paseka or Fonua-Blake from Manly.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Personally, thought Cogger was outstanding. He provided more running options in one game than Lewis all season. He may have missed two FGs but it was his running game that allowed us to be competitive in the first place.

If I am critical of anyone it’s Napa, Jackson and Tolman.... all slow and terribly predictable.
Cooper Cogger looked good

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don’t know why but this game well and truly has shattered me. I can’t recall the losses the last few years hurting so much. Just become use to it. The time we got up I knew we would fick it up. I knew we wouldn’t rid the spoon. What happens... deadset it’s just heart breaking this pathetic bunch of frauds. We have lost to teams who have played wel below and it’s just like Groundhog Day. I am so sick of them. Every week. For years now. It’s just fucking rubbish.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah agree. Napa had 48 meters today, 48 meters!!!

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t give a fuck but Barrett must make massive changes and should piss off most of these rubbish players .