20Renouf To’omaga
21Chris Smith
23Matthew Doorey

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Georgalis is kiddn.. Tolman still there and RT still not in team.. Holland, Montoya lol. I bet if Lewis was not suspended he'd probably still be there also...... Ella rare!! Wake the fuck up..

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks GDR. I was wondering what the delay was. I need to get my weekly whinge about the team out.
Montoya and Holland yuck. Can we please give some fucking juniors a run
Avo was apparently cleared of the injury but he's not in the side. Guess the club is being cautious again so he wont be back for 6 weeks
It appears Renouf has been dropped. Good plan Georgie, drop our best forward ya goose
C'mon Cogger have a blinder this week and keep that prick Lewis out of the side
Stop naming Doorey in the 21 if you're not going to use him Georgie ya cock tease
OK. Rant over.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Georgalis is kiddn.. Tolman still there and RT still not in team.. Holland, Montoya lol. I bet if Lewis was not suspended he'd probably still be there also...... Ella rare!! Wake the fuck up..
Not a fan of SG. He's made subtle changes but still not good enough to be a FG coach. Hope he leaves at the end of the year. Our season is over, why is Kotoa not getting a run? The coach needs to have balls and make the tough decisions

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m loving this trend of carrying backs on the bench while the ones that make the team would struggle to make the paraOlympic team.

First step to being competitive is picking players in the right position. Smith is a winger or not in the team. The last 12 rounds has proved that.

Holland and Montoya should never play nrl again. Lewis thankfully is not there. But I’m sure he’ll be back next week, at coggers expense. And poor cogger has barely played any footy all year and is thrown in and will be ripped apart from everyone on here if he drops a ball or kicks a grubbed dead:unamused:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fucking goated **** holland is back, amazing how he keeps defying the odds.... that is fucking g.o.a.t status right there

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
What's the go with RT, is he still injured .. I don't get Smith on the bench when he can use a young backrower and give them a taste. Most back rowers can fill in the centres.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
so assuming averillo is injured? was there any confirmation on this