Round 14 team and game day discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone blaming Cogger despite the fact he has played one game of first grade this year, plus never kicked a field goal. You’re right, Lewis should be back in next week.

But seriously he was much better than Lewis, and while I wouldn’t say his the answer next year, we should persist with him and Foran for the rest of the season.
None of them are the answer that is the point all three need to go and we sign a top half or develop a young gun with wraps on him.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully that loss hurts so much enough of the players turn up and make an effort for the rest of the year. The defense was slow, lacking sting, and couldn't figure out for the first half how to get across when they spread it. Too many kick chases were non existent. Too much 1 outs in attack, and some poor decisions by Cogger to go for two unlikely field goals gave Tigers 7 tackle sets at the worst time.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a big IF. But IF he kicked it ... what would be the comments here now ...
You do that you’re playing for extra time where you go for a field goal then, at some point you’ve gotta go for one can’t blame him. Winning is a habit so is losing

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a big IF. But IF he kicked it ... what would be the comments here now ...
You do that you’re playing for extra time where you go for a field goal then, at some point you’ve gotta go for one can’t blame him. Winning is a habit so is losing

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
None of them are the answer that is the point all three need to go and we sign a top half or develop a young gun with wraps on him.
I agree. What I’m saying is he played much better than Lewis and Wakeham have. He should be persisted with until the end of the season. As someone said above, if Cogger had got the field goal, he would be getting praised right now.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Talk about fucking pissed off
When did NRL players start playing with no fucking brains
My 5 year old could of closed that game out

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone remember late in the second half when we're pushing the ball left, ball gets to Tolman, he looks to continue with the shift but then takes the hitup. WTF? We were more likely to make meters or a line break by pushing the ball wide yet he chooses to take a fucking nothing hitup for -3M. Its that sort of stupid selfish play that shits me about Tolman...and to think he's in the side instead of Renouf

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cogger played well. We were a bit lost with Foran off when he went for the first field goal.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
OUR FORWARDS ARE ABSOLUTE SHIT!!
With the exception of Ogden and to a lesser extent Tolman today.
Our forwards are nowhere to be found when hard yards are required.
That game was taking but noooo....lazy **** forwards just gassed and just can't do the hard yards.