Social Media Brandon Smith

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think the cowboys glanville wouldnt be a bad pickup. Were not going to get all the guns we want, but i could handle is signing
Burton
Pangai
Glanville
Asiata
Sione katoa ( sharks)
out of that list only Burton would suit us. burton to play alongside foran, need a hooker, another prop, and centre/fullback and we have a top8 team to build on.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any update on this rumour? Do we have to wait until Nov to have this confirmed?
Depends on if Cam Smith retires, and if he does, who the Storm are going to start at hooker between B.Smith/Grant. And a club like the Storm won't just lose B.Smith without getting something in return.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm just realistic. I used to drink with a mate that would get excited when a girl would look in his direction at bars. Before even speaking to her he'd rush off and buy condoms from the toilet vending machine. He'd get very excited and plan what he was going to say to woo her after buying the condoms, he'd talk to the bartender she'd just ordered from and find out what she was drinking. He'd buy her a drink after discussing with whoever was there whether his planned conversation was any good, he'd discuss what their children's names would be and then go talk to her. Problem with all this was that he'd really build up his hopes when she'd just glanced his way. Now that sounds fine if he had any luck, but during this process he'd also scoff down 5 rums and lose the ability to speak well and upon approaching her he'd be a slobbering mess and scare her off. Our little circle of friends could accept all of this process as it was his way. But after failing, he'd get very angry and heartbroken that little Burton wasn't going to be born. His next goal would be to spot a bloke that looked in his direction and pick a fight. Now the odds of him wooing a woman were about 1/50 tries, whereas his odds of finding a fight were about 3/4 tties.

I've told you this story for a reason. I see a lot of similarity between people who post here and my unlucky in seduction friend. We've heard a slight rumour that Brandon Smith is all but signed. 14 people here have listed fresh team sheets with him in it (they've bought condoms). A.number have enquired who the source of the information is (they've asked the bartender what the drink is). And those who've made team sheets have also named the rest of the perfect family (little Burton at 5/8). I'm not saying that we won't sign Brandon Smith. I just know that for every 50 players we're supposedly close to signing, about 1 of these rumours comes to fruition. Whereas 75%of the time I see heartbroken kennelers itching for a fight because the love affair they saw forming in their mind hasn't eventuated.

So I might be a buzzkill and a downer. But that comes from being realistic. I'm not trying to kill people's hopes off, I'm just trying to settle people down a little bit before I see them dash their hearts on the rocks and start picking fights.
POTY

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Swing by the Hills district and pick me up too plz.
We're out the front of yours now mate.

Assassin in the naked guy on the limo roof doing helicopters shouting "Elliot should be captian"

Make sure you bring some straws. I ate the ones we had, and we've got no notes as Assassin decided to 'conceal' them for some reason.

Oh, bring some disinfective wipes / cream. The pros have been .... used and need to be wiped down. No time for a shower.

* Edit. Mentioned the shower to loudly and Assassin has washed the hookers down with a golden shower of his own.
** Edit. No need to bring the disinfective wipes/cream. They're 'clean' enough

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Assassin in the naked guy on the limo roof doing helicopters shouting "Elliot should be captian"

Make sure you bring some straws. I ate the ones we had, and we've got no notes as Assassin decided to 'conceal' them for some reason.

Oh, bring some disinfective wipes / cream. The pros have been .... used and need to be wiped down. No time for a shower.

* Edit. Mentioned the shower to loudly and Assassin has washed the hookers down with a golden shower of his own.
Best post award

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

LOL

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Iverson Matai could be our hooker come 2022

Move lewy there for now save some dosh for Taumaload up

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Iverson Matai could be our hooker come 2022

Move lewy there for now save some dosh for Taumaload up
What about Danny Ghantous??
Do you know anything about the fuatimau brothers Iverson and Compton?
Apparently Storm were chasing them for next year..
I hope we keep them they're talented.

Reactions: ATT

Malla

Reaction score
On foxsports today they said tigers are trying to offload mbye so they can free up money to try to get grant or b smith.
Absolutely zero chance of that happening lol.
They will offload some players, but Grant can't wait to get back to Melbourne and Smith will not go anywhere near them lol

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only thing is Smith is a bit more of an off the cuff player. Not sure if he has developed into a top line hooker. The game c smith started at half b smith service was not that crisp. Might be he just needs a full time roll there to develop.

As soon as c smith went to hooker in the last 15 mins the momentum swung. The service from dummy half was impeccable and the storm ran over the roosters I think it was.

Anything is an upgrade over king. But I Still think the most pure hooker is definitely grant. Great pass off the ground, speedy and agile and text book defender.
The only thing we do "off-the-cuff" currently is misdirected passes and kicks, and inexplicable defensive reads. I'd WELCOME some positive off-the-cuff play... :laughing:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Baz has been brought in to develop the pathways program so one of his main objectives has to be to keep the gun juniors we have. I haven't seen the Fuatimau brothers play but I did read the article about them a few weeks ago and they sound like guns. If the Storm are after them then they must be good

I think Finchie mentioned Danny Ghantous had received a huge offer from Canberra and that we were willing to let him go

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Fkn lol sounds like a good night

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
I like Danny looks good and could be something

they could move on, but i think they should stay at least move up Iverson like Averillo quickly into CC cup get the ball rolling and see what they got in there

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i watched them today in the schoolboys cup, the fullback and iverson (5/8) played, nothing real special out of todays game.
20's for next year, no where near cc or 1st grade at this stage