Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2 easy tries butchered by school level errors.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has he played at all this year? Love his loyalty to the club but he’s done as a player. And absolutely no leadership
As much as I hate to say it, he's been done for a couple of seasons now.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better signs in attack at least, DWZ should have thrown the pass a fraction earlier but hey, at least he attempted the pass

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Terry Lamb, Rod Silva and Ben Barba.
Haha. I didn't mean ever ever. Unfortunately we have to go back to our childhoods and decades ago to remember our best support players

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Has he played at all this year? Love his loyalty to the club but he’s done as a player. And absolutely no leadership
What can he do man, we have no quality ball to that side of the field or anything going on for us. Feel for jackson as he is a better player than whats being shown in this shit team

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When was the last time we put up a torpedo bomb? Like what year?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro I’ve never ever heard anyone say he was a legit natural fullback lol... I’ve heard plenty defend him cause he was awesome for us last year.. that’s about it
He is the best winger at the club. By far and away. I’m sure there is 1 or 2 on here that say he is a gun fullback.

I wouldn’t have him anywhere else bar the wing. And id never start him in the 1. Lacks the hands and passing game of a decent 1.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole team is worse, no excuses, it’s just a trend now.!!! They used to losing, not good.
The problem is , even if we lose by 50 today, there will be no repercussions to the team or the coach. The players should know they are playing for the privilege of putting on the mighty Bulldogs jersey in the next game and also their futures as most of them will be looking for new contracts next year.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come in three years we haven’t learnt how to attack.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha. I didn't mean ever ever. Unfortunately we have to go back to our childhoods and decades ago to remember our best support players
Yeah I had to go WAY back to think of anyone. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Souths not square at marker for the First three tackles of that set, no six again call