EGM NOW PLEASE!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In regards to a major sponsor... Wakefield Trinity have ASUS. They aren't a great footy side and they are still affiliated with a well known brand. There logo would look good on our jersey

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lynne aint no fan of the previous board..
View attachment 15703
Those of us who remember all the talk and innuendoes prior to the 2018 AGM would know that their was and probably still I some very, very very very bad blood between Dib and the Andersons.
I personal am sure that relationship is well and truly beyond repair, also not sure that their isn't bad blood between the other members of the two groups.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would support an EGM. There's a bit of discontent at the moment

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The management and administration team at my local Red Rooster can do a better job than the guys in charge now
I agree with you there, but we need new people, Did had it's chance( I would mind Dr Peponis But)

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree with you there, but we need new people, Did had it's chance( I would mind Dr Peponis But)
Dr Peponis is the man, if he makes a move or supports one we should all support him. He has always had the best interest of the club at heart. No doubt.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they were your only 2 choices, the dib camp or the Anderson camp who would you vote for if their was an EGM real soon?
Lol you want a guy who crippled our cap , and then in a last ditch effort to save his arse pulled out the bulldogs DNA shit and hired Pay?
Remember when we used to laugh at Parra, Manly and the Tigers etc for their politics and board member power struggles? Well we're in the exact same situation years later and still no closer to finding a solution.

Dib clearly isn't the answer as he got us into this mess. I have grave doubts about the Andersons after three years of "rebuilding" now requiring another two years according to Lynne..

I don't know who the right people would be but whatever the case, I just want the circus to leave town and us to be able to focus on some on field improvements for once.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wi
If they were your only 2 choices, the dib camp or the Anderson camp who would you vote for if their was an EGM real soon?
without hesitation anyone apposing the current board. Whoever that it is. We are achieving success in no department. Who would you support? And why?

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Coming from a proud Lebaneze background, brought up the Lebaneze way, sadly we cannot have anymore Lebaneze affiliated persons at board level, like we have had previously!

I know we think we are the best, but we truly are corrupt *****.

I understand my cuzzins on here, who are cuzzins with the Dibs & Cooreys, how good it was to score free tickets to all our games as well as food vouchers at ANZ and El Jannahs Punchbowl

Seriously how shit have the eels been over the years while Eddie Obeid was running around.

Eddie had Alland, while Dib had Parkview. Seriously, how many "cuzzins and boyz" were employed along with all the money shuffling and laundering over the years?

Just quitely, Dib and da boyz made a wicket over the couple of renovations at the Leagues club!

A

Alexander the Great

Not sure how changing the board helps at all right now. The board dont recruit players and thats our big issue, our squad sucks. Coach may be inexperienced but he has absolutely nothing to play with. We wouldn't make the 8 with Bellamy as coach with the current mob. The board may have a say hiring a coach, but they didn't sign Pay, and there haven't been any replacements worth worrying about available so far. Id be for replacing Pay if we had a decent option. Not interested in any more people with "potential". Ive had "potential" up to my ears.
Are you saying that board members are not recruiting at our club at the moment? Or that is not their job to do so?

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate that's like asking if I'd eat dog shit or cat shit..... I'd probably say the Anderson ticket at tge moment but that's no great thing .

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d have Anter Issac, Dr George and possibly Farrar and Coorey back on a board with some of the current board like John Khoury. I’d also like to see some fresh blood with genuine corporate connections to the big end of town. It’s probably a pipe dream as there’s so many hurdles to get over for this to become a reality.

If Anderson can’t get this fixed before the next election she can’t stay and I think Dib forfeited his right to come back with the state he left the club in back in 2018. It shouldn’t be a Dib v Anderson thing it’s just finding the best people for the clubs sake.
I called this EGM situation last October/ Nov , and got absolutely hammered on here from pillar to post.
Look where we are now,9 months on, everyone is talking about an EGM.
Yes im a voting football club member and know many many others who want change right now.
Yeah it's pretty depressing. Unfortunately we don't have much choice but to ride it out for another year and see whether they can turn it around.

If they waste the cap space then it will make it harder for the next regime to clean up their mess and we'll need another three years to rebuild after the rebuild. That's my biggest concern.
Wi

without hesitation anyone apposing the current board. Whoever that it is. We are achieving success in no department. Who would you support? And why?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
How many members are required to call an egm?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I called this EGM situation last October/ Nov , and got absolutely hammered on here from pillar to post.
Yes im a voting football club member and know many many others who want change right now.
Talking about a EGM and it happening is two different things. Do you honestly think it’s a chance of happening? If you do who is going to run the ticket?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
upload_2020-7-4_19-58-30.jpeg
You’re the master of exaggeration Teddy Copperfield :-). Hammered? No, we just said it wouldn’t happen and it’s far from a sure thing still. ‘Everyone’ is talking about it? More likely a rival ticket for 2022 and that was inevitable anyway.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about gus as chairman and rival ticket?
Mate that's like asking if I'd eat dog shit or cat shit..... I'd probably say the Anderson ticket at tge moment but that's no great thing .

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still waiting for the major sponsor and marquee players bud.
Did i mention we are on the bottom of the ladder?
View attachment 15708
You’re the master of exaggeration Teddy Copperfield :-). Hammered? No, we just said it wouldn’t happen and it’s far from a sure thing still. ‘Everyone’ is talking about it? More likely a rival ticket for 2022 and that was inevitable anyway.