Andrew Farrar
Anne Sinclair
Anter Isaac
Anthony Elias
Arthur Coorey
Peter McMahon
Ray Dib
Dr George Peponis

Anyone form a ticket please and call an EGM ASAP!
Cheers Ray you up for another term?

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah it’s me Ray Dib you got me. Was it that obvious?
Lol you want a guy who crippled our cap , and then in a last ditch effort to save his arse pulled out the bulldogs DNA shit and hired Pay?

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol you want a guy who crippled our cap , and then in a last ditch effort to save his arse pulled out the bulldogs DNA shit and hired Pay?
The management and administration team at my local Red Rooster can do a better job than the guys in charge now. Ray and co made many mistakes but that was over a number of years with successes in between. The current board and CEO have had nil successes and heaps of stuff ups. So to answer you YES I would rather Ray or any body else for that matter to take charge, anyone other than the Andersons / Pay / Hill

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Remember when we used to laugh at Parra, Manly and the Tigers etc for their politics and board member power struggles? Well we're in the exact same situation years later and still no closer to finding a solution.

Dib clearly isn't the answer as he got us into this mess. I have grave doubts about the Andersons after three years of "rebuilding" now requiring another two years according to Lynne..

I don't know who the right people would be but whatever the case, I just want the circus to leave town and us to be able to focus on some on field improvements for once.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Remember when we used to laugh at Parra, Manly and the Tigers etc for their politics and board member power struggles? Well we're in the exact same situation years later and still no closer to finding a solution.
Honestly I see no other solution other than an EGM, I fear this current board/admin/coach are going to ruin our chances of spending the money well with our current “war chest” I fear they will make desperate silly signings and stuff us up for a few more years. I have zero faith in Anderson / Hill / Pay

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The management and administration team at my local Red Rooster can do a better job than the guys in charge now. Ray and co made many mistakes but that was over a number of years with successes in between. The current board and CEO have had nil successes and heaps of stuff ups. So to answer you YES I would rather Ray or any body else for that matter to take charge, anyone other than the Andersons / Pay / Hill
We had zero success
We had zero success with Ray so don't spin that rubbish , 2012 was the Todd and 2014 we fell over into the Gf and were comprehensively smashed. Our team fell apart due to our backhanded deals and giving Des unabated power. Is our current board shit , yes but is returning to a guy that even the other clubs ceos laughed at the way forward no.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Dib clearly isn't the answer as he got us into this mess. I have grave doubts about the Andersons after three years of "rebuilding" now requiring another two years according to Lynne..

I don't know who the right people would be but whatever the case, I just want the circus to leave town and us to be able to focus on some on field improvements for once.
This we will become the new Parra if we don't play this smart

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly I see no other solution other than an EGM, I fear this current board/admin/coach are going to ruin our chances of spending the money well with our current “war chest” I fear they will make desperate silly signings and stuff us up for a few more years. I have zero faith in Anderson / Hill / Pay
I share the same fears as a lot of others do but I doubt there'll be an EGM soon and I disagree that Dib should be allowed near the club again after he fucked the cap so badly and let the club deteriorate like he did.

I agree that the Andersons are running out of time and alternative options should be putting their hand up if things don't radically improve over the next few months in regards to signings.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We had zero success

We had zero success with Ray so don't spin that rubbish , 2012 was the Todd and 2014 we fell over into the Gf and were comprehensively smashed. Our team fell apart due to our backhanded deals and giving Des unabated power. Is our current board shit , yes but is returning to a guy that even the other clubs ceos laughed at the way forward no.
Come on mate, you don’t have to agree with my post but seriously at least give a reasonable response. Do you hang with other CEO’s, to make a statement like that? And it’s not spin, we were a lot more successful and optimistic as a club prior to the Anderson experiment

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I share the same fears as a lot of others do but I doubt there'll be an EGM soon and I disagree that Dib should be allowed near the club again after he fucked the cap so badly and let the club deteriorate like he did.
Look I don’t really care for Dib and I totally agree he made huge errors

I agree that the Andersons are running out of time and alternative options should be putting their hand up if things don't radically improve over the next few months in regards to signings.

I agree. I don’t care for Dib, he made a lot of mistakes, I would however choose him over this lot as I am sure a lot of of people would also. I just want a competent board/ceo/coach like most supporters. I have lost all faith in the Anderson experiment.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This we will become the new Parra if we don't play this smart
Our board looks up too Parra lol
I do agree though we do need to play this smart and I personally am not optimistic and wish to be proven wrong

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I agree. I don’t care for Dib, he made a lot of mistakes, I would however choose him over this lot as I am sure a lot of of people would also. I just want a competent board/ceo/coach like most supporters. I have lost all faith in the Anderson experiment.
Two thirds (Coach / CEO) of what you want changed was implemented by Ray - so when you say you’d choose Ray over this lot, think about what you’re saying.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Come on mate, you don’t have to agree with my post but seriously at least give a reasonable response. Do you hang with other CEO’s, to make a statement like that? And it’s not spin, we were a lot more successful and optimistic as a club prior to the Anderson experiment
It was in the papers at the time that
Seriously mate look through articles for when Dib was pushing for an increase to the salary cap to try and fix his fuck ups. The other clubs seen through him and told him to fuck off

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I don't blame you for losing faith as they haven't done much over three seasons to earn any faith or trust.

But going back to Dib isn't the answer either. We didn't win one comp with him as chairman and the team regressed badly over his last few seasons. The silence from club greats about the state of the club bothers me though as it's as if everyone has accepted being a club that makes up the numbers.

They always talk about Bulldogs DNA, well I want to hear what those club legends and premiership winning players with true Bulldogs DNA think about the current situation.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Two thirds (Coach / CEO) of what you want changed was implemented by Ray - so when you say you’d choose Ray over this lot, think about what you’re saying.
Like I said Ray made many mistakes, Hill / Pay massive mistakes as bad as Hasler re signing and Cleal as recruitment yet I still would rather him than Anderson and Co. That’s just my opinion and you don’t have to agree

in saying that I don’t care for Ray to return, just a new board

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Half want everyone gone and the other half are hoping everything will be ok
The way I see it, the half that want everyone gone seem to be concerned that if the board hasnt implemented a successful plan of action, we will be stuffed for quite a few more years to come. Add to that we have seen no results thus far so it is of major concern.

The biggest thing for us in this moment as Dogs supporters - If only we were given some news. If somehow someway we knew something.
But we dont.

All we have is previous experience to go off which is.
failed past signings
(IMO) Pay (who I like) but is in no way the man for the job moving forward
A ticking clock, round one nine months away. Last 3 off seasons were fails.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Like I said Ray made many mistakes, Hill / Pay massive mistakes as bad as Hasler re signing and Cleal as recruitment yet I still would rather him than Anderson and Co. That’s just my opinion and you don’t have to agree

in saying that I don’t care for Ray to return, just a new board
Don’t forget the most colossal mistake: Castle. All good mate, it’s a democracy...

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I don't blame you for losing faith as they haven't done much over three seasons to earn any faith or trust.

But going back to Dib isn't the answer either. We didn't win one comp with him as chairman and the team regressed badly over his last few seasons. The silence from club greats about the state of the club bothers me though as it's as if everyone has accepted being a club that makes up the numbers.

They always talk about Bulldogs DNA, well I want to hear what those club legends and premiership winning players with true Bulldogs DNA think about the current situation.
This wasn’t meant to be a pro Dib thread, just an anti Anderson Hill Pay thread as they give me no faith in their performance. We have regressed bad. We are coming last no sponsorship no ability to recruit no TPA ability etc it’s a failed experiment and we need a change.