Opinion Our club is not an attraction anymore

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It wasn't Israel, it was Abu Azrael AKA Angel of Death AKA Iraqi Rambo AKA my cousin lol

A giant, ISIS slaughtering machine, 1500 confirmed Isis kills.

Fucking legend.

PS I'll try to find the video where he has captured a high up goat fucker, ties him up, sets his beard on fire then kills him with his own shoe.... his own fucking shoe! Lol
Hahaha he sounds like a legend.
PM me the vid if you find it mate

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hahaha he sounds like a legend.
PM me the vid if you find it mate
Will do!

Anyone that fights against those demons is a legend in my book.

A beast from the Middle East lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tongue I cheek?

Still a threat of violence which I'm sure Nat isn't taking v seriously coming from a pelican like you. But still, find it so pathetic people threatening violence on others on here
You’re right mate, I’ve been more threatened by a ladybug that landed on my arm but it does happen a lot on here and is pathetic

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tongue I cheek?

Still a threat of violence which I'm sure Nat isn't taking v seriously coming from a pelican like you. But still, find it so pathetic people threatening violence on others on here
Bro get over yourself

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Been trying to mate but it's hard when you're this good looking. I mean. I'm fucking good pal.
Haha I have the same problem. I’ve always thought I was the best looking bulldogs supporter but maybe I’m equal best haha

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s very true. Des always had players knocking him back. The agents I know said dealing with crusher was a fucking nightmare too.
He wouldn’t answer the phone and never returned calls. I guess it’s hard to talk on the phone with a mouthful of four n twenty
And we are still paying the price for those poor decisions today and its showing in our cap and recruitment.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha I have the same problem. I’ve always thought I was the best looking bulldogs supporter but maybe I’m equal best haha
Equal? Shut up. Your handsomeness pales into insignificance when compared to my defined being

A

Alexander the Great

You’re right mate, I’ve been more threatened by a ladybug that landed on my arm but it does happen a lot on here and is pathetic
Just to clear the air I have never and will never threat anyone if you are directing that at me bud.

I feel people who are violent in our society are scum of the earth and shoulbe have the book thrown at them. Our justice system doesn't help either letting these scum bags to walk out on our streets.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Our attractiveness as a club is linked to the region we are in which we have little influence over.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think blue boost has got you guys covered..

Kebab74

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cheers scoop
Our attractiveness as a club is linked to the region we are in which we have little influence over.
Nasheed you blowass what attractions are you taking about? The Canterbury sugar works or cup and saucer creek? Get off the disco biscuits...

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea i agree with you there. Hopefully our time will come again....this century...
Maybe not but in these times stuff like this in a professional organisation shouldn’t be happening. I’m not saying we should be premiers every year but hell Atleast be contenders for finals footy at the very least.
The club went through tough times back in the days to build and get bigger and stronger but yet we are in 2020 and sitting dead last with nothing to look forward to. Great management skills