Official Round 7 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
#PAYOUTNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s no consolation but the roster that Seibold has at his disposal is lengths ahead of what the Bulldogs have. Having said that I think a change of coach is essential in 2121.
Being realistic the Dogs were always likely to run bottom 4 this year.
They have to be very aggressive in the market for next year. Get rid of the dead wood, get a coach that will attract players and go hard.
By 2022 the Bulldogs could again contend.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven't they all? Not one could say that was a fg performance really.
Yeah, that’s a fair call, but he’s got to take his chances and just made some really poor decisions...I guess I just want him to do well so that muppet Lewis doesn’t come back.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Fuck me im done
that could have been round 1 2018
There has been zero improvement in the team in 3 years and that’s why Pay is a ****!!!
Fuck lyn
Fuck her **** fraud husband
Fuck Steve price
Fuck em all
Get fucked you imposters you have made this once great club into a bunch of cuckholds!!

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is better than Wakeham. At least he can kick more than 30 metres

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Pay gets the sack I hope he lifts the lid on this board.

All you have to know is that Lynne was at the Titans and talked up how they were going to become a force, look how that turned out. Jumped ship and now is going to destroy us.

Didn't we learn anything from Rae Rae? Women running a football club does not work, we need an alpha male like Politis to run this joint.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dead last on the ladder.......Currently we are the butt sniffers of the NRL.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't worry we have a skills coach working on throwing passes at a target on the wall
Like seriously, I decided to watch one of those clips on the website and they had one of the coaches going through these dumb under 8’s skill sessions. I’m like What the hell! Is this really the once proud and once professional bulldogs Lol.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rush Lewis back in stat. Stop investing resources, time and money in Wakeham and Holland and the rest. Just cut your losses and move them on to the Super League. There is no genuine future in the game for them here.
Happy to play Jackson in the halves over any of those players. If Lewis play another game for the bulldogs I’ll have to take a little break

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We wont recruit any one decent while pay is coach or lyn and chris anderson have anything to do with the club Chris Anderson around the traps is known to be a dick

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me im done
that could have been round 1 2018
There has been zero improvement in the team in 3 years and that’s why Pay is a c***!!!
Fuck lyn
Fuck her c*** fraud husband
Fuck Steve price
Fuck em all
Get fucked you imposters you have made this once great club a bunch of cuckholds!!
The zero improvement aspect is one of the biggest issues (of many). The same idiotic errors are made week in, week out, without any sign of improvement.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
First step is to get rid of Pay
Asapaptghijufohfouflhfulfkhdkhflhfjlfulfjlgljflh
The rest will sort itself out

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Alzz ahahahaahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Fixed it for you (again).