Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trump visits the wall said it's magically helps stop the coronavirus yet 38,115 Americans get diagnosed in 24hrs their highest to date.
Australia freaks out at 30 cases in Victoria I'm sure as fuck glad I live here

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Apparently this was somewhere called Bournemouth in England yesterday. Social distancing or no social distancing, that just looks like an absolute shithouse day out. I'd be off to some country pub somewhere.
https://thewest.com.au/news/coronav...n-uk-despite-coronavirus-fears-ng-b881589671z

View attachment 15537
One of my mates living in England posted this the other day - he's pissed they can't play social league cricket, but ***** can flock to the beaches lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
According to Creepy Pedo Joe, Murika's total corona deaths are 120 million.

We found someone dumber than trump lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My goodness two cases under investigation and people in nsw are already panic buying.
Toilet paper Woy Woy sold out again here we go lol.

Us already cracked over 42,000 under 24 hrs

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Qantas are mothballing their a380 fleet till 2023 ,come 16th Sep the gov will more than likely extend , international travel ban another 3 months( mid 2021 is a possibility) ,I don't think we really have felt how this has changed the world yet

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Qantas are mothballing their a380 fleet till 2023 ,come 16th Sep the gov will more than likely extend , international travel ban another 3 months( mid 2021 is a possibility) ,I don't think we really have felt how this has changed the world yet
IIRC channel 10 news said the travel ban is until July 2021.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
IIRC channel 10 news said the travel ban is until July 2021.
Sep 16th but yep as soon as it hits they will extend and keep extending so July 2021 is the probable outcome .When Qantas ground x amount of planes till 2023 you know international air travel is well and truely fucked

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/world/north...s/news-story/615fe09f6e7cf54d5f15c75c6a1a1577

These days it feels like Donald Trump can say literally anything without raising an eyebrow.

But several days after the President used the term “Kung flu” at a rally in Tulsa, it continues to reverberate with both his supporters and opponents.

“It’s a disease that without question has more names than any disease in history,” Mr Trump said at the rally last Sunday, Australian time.

“I can name Kung Flu, I can name 19 different versions of names. Many call it a virus, which it is. Many call it a flu; what difference?”

His use of the words drew a widespread ongoing backlash as a racist slur against Asian-Americans.

This racist halfwit takes divide and conquer to another level. How can anyone deem this person a leader?

I hope they capture the moment if ever there's an attempt on Donald Trumps life with the secret service having to yell out "DONALD...DUCK". What a perfect legacy that would be.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/world/north...s/news-story/615fe09f6e7cf54d5f15c75c6a1a1577

These days it feels like Donald Trump can say literally anything without raising an eyebrow.

But several days after the President used the term “Kung flu” at a rally in Tulsa, it continues to reverberate with both his supporters and opponents.

“It’s a disease that without question has more names than any disease in history,” Mr Trump said at the rally last Sunday, Australian time.

“I can name Kung Flu, I can name 19 different versions of names. Many call it a virus, which it is. Many call it a flu; what difference?”

His use of the words drew a widespread ongoing backlash as a racist slur against Asian-Americans.

This racist halfwit takes divide and conquer to another level. How can anyone deem this person a leader?

I hope they capture the moment if ever there's an attempt on Donald Trumps life with the secret service having to yell out "DONALD...DUCK". What a perfect legacy that would be.
Yet people here are worried about a few cases. The states are worse. The way things are going there, it will wipe most of the population out.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Ended up being a tad over 47K. They havent even finished their first wave. They have a wall at the bottom end of their country and no **** wanting to enter from the top end and they're still fucked.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s still out of hand, second waves all around.. second lockdown coming for Nz as well before long..!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Mate on the mid north coast as well and Orange likewise. I went to the shops middle of the week to get a few things and walked past the toilet roll aisle which was chock a block...come today as empty as a blondes head....

Noted that rice a bit thin as well and no frozen pastry which was another casualty last time.

People are so dumb.............

Cases ramping up again and no wonder. Heck I have seen tourists here this week.......last day of school NSW is next Friday.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s still out of hand, second waves all around.. second lockdown coming for Nz as well before long..!!
That's a big worry. Don't know about NZ but another lockdown here would be disastrous.......still recovering from the first and I can't see the good will of lenders etc being extended. In saying that a greater length of suspension of loan payments etc would be the worst thing possible playing catch up would be a long process and costly too.......

Status
Not open for further replies.