Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Indeed mate, and now they are dancing around the reasons and making excuses etc, so will never know the real reasons, either way it was a fuck up.
Yeh given they didn't do consistent testing every day, theres no way they should have allowed their release.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate of they are going into hotel quarantine. I would hardly count them as actual cases. Its the community transmissions that are a scare
And that will be the next thing lol, it’s a ticking time bomb, they set us up for another fail.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Scoooby @south of heaven you wanna hear dumb? My friend has her friend here to visit from overseas..they are in a hotel for two weeks quarantine..they are no relation to my friend..there’s no compassionate reason for coming over..Guess what country they are from? Bloody India!!!!! Are they inviting this virus back????

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Scoooby @south of heaven you wanna year dumb? My friend has her friend here to visit from overseas..they are in a hotel for two weeks quarantine..they are no relation to my friend..there’s no compassionate reason for coming over..Guess what country they are from? Bloody India!!!!! Are they inviting this virus back????
This is what I don't get if our boarders a meant to be shut

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what I don't get if our boarders a meant to be shut
Exactly Southy.. I just don’t get it either.. Another person I know, her son went to work in Melbourne, then came back to Sydney a couple of weeks ago via a car and just crossed the border no one bothered him..just straight across.. Others go to work overseas, come back, two weeks quarantine.. If borders are closed..they should be shut down for everybody..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Scoooby @south of heaven you wanna hear dumb? My friend has her friend here to visit from overseas..they are in a hotel for two weeks quarantine..they are no relation to my friend..there’s no compassionate reason for coming over..Guess what country they are from? Bloody India!!!!! Are they inviting this virus back????
It’s crap, SHUT BORDERS indefinitely .!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
USA 4.3% of the world's population but yet has 20% of world cases of coronavirus, they are not even in the second wave.
USA USA USA

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
USA 4.3% of the world's population but yet has 20% of world cases of coronavirus, they are not even in the second wave.
USA USA USA
It’s testing bro. They’ve tested 30mil people for 2.4mil cases. Brazil has tested 2.5mil people for 1.1mil cases. The poor countries have a lot more than we know as they can’t test everyone, or don’t want to. Europe still far outweighs the US with deaths per capita of population. Italy, UK, Spain and France.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s testing bro. They’ve tested 30mil people for 2.4mil cases. Brazil has tested 2.5mil people for 1.1mil cases. The poor countries have a lot more than we know as they can’t test everyone, or don’t want to. Europe still far outweighs the US with deaths per capita of population. Italy, UK, Spain and France.
True but from a so called superior country they have fucked it big time

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Novak Djokovic and his wife have both tested positive.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
USA already over 35,000 in under 24 hrs ,slow the testing now trump so it doesn't look so bad
What a genius. His people came out saying that he was joking about that comment. The press asked him if he was joking and he said, "I don't joke"

His Coronavirus team also stated that he hasn't talked to them in weeks.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Update.. I stand corrected..apparently my friend’s Indian friends are Australian citizens.. However, anyone coming from India is a risk in my books.. I mean if someone is stranded because They were holidaying far enough..but if you are semi living there.. Sorry but you have to stay..

Status
Not open for further replies.