Craig Bellamy: Bulldogs prepare mega deal for Melbourne Storm coach

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
just a rumour club has just come out saying its BS
Of course it's BS.

As I've stated before, this board won't leak a true story.

I've been told many times from a certain someone at the club to stop believing media stories.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hill says it's important for our fans to end speculation about Bellamy - in other words it's important to end our positive HOPES that they may be proactive enough to even attempt this. If I were a member of the board I'd be thinking gee maybe not such a bad idea. Maybe we should seek interest from Bellamy. I wouldn't be releasing a statement that no we've never talked to Bellamy thus giving the impression that no they never will bother picking up the phone.

Why make a statement ? They don't owe Pay anything - any real loyalty. As a player Pay pissed off to the Eels when it suited him.

And I don't really believe the club would be talking to Bellamy while denying publicly it is happening because if Bellamy did sign then Hill would be made to look like an untrustworthy liar. They're too Politically Correct for that. If true the club just wouldn't say anything.

Seems they're happier for many fans to continue to believe that they're too lazy to pick up the phone to call Bellamy's agent.

Also I don't get some on here who choose not to believe negative reports about failed negotiations with players but all of a sudden they believe these reports about the board doing good work with Bellamy to be totally true ?

Last edited:

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Article is definitely true, I have a family friend who is extremely close with Josh ado carr, and managed to find out this info, i was told this 2 weeks ago and Tbh I didn't believe it at first but was told it would be in the media soon, still didnt believe it lol but info was right it seems like, by it coming out in the media.
If deal is made it will definitely be for 2021, storm will release him of his final year.
I don't know the offer they made to him or anything like that but there talks with bellamy have begun from few weeks back.
Really hope this works out he would make us a finals team instantly

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hhhmmm... perhaps we are not speaking to him but,

He is speaking to us! Until Bellamy denies it can we still hope? Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Article is definitely true, I have a family friend who is extremely close with Josh ado carr, and managed to find out this info, i was told this 2 weeks ago and Tbh I didn't believe it at first but was told it would be in the media soon, still didnt believe it lol but info was right it seems like, by it coming out in the media.
If deal is made it will definitely be for 2021, storm will release him of his final year.
I don't know the offer they made to him or anything like that but there talks with bellamy have begun from few weeks back.
So JAC is coming...but If Bellamy is coming with him then I'll cop that lol.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is this not in Bulldog Discussion threads anymore??

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course it's BS.

As I've stated before, this board won't leak a true story.

I've been told many times from a certain someone at the club to stop believing media stories.
Is that supposed to make it better that the club leaks bs stories on purpose

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Any word of ado carr signing with the bulldogs mate? Since you have a family friend who is close with him... I'm sure we are all waiting on any positive news [emoji16]

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any word of ado carr signing with the bulldogs mate? Since you have a family friend who is close with him... I'm sure we are all waiting on any positive news [emoji16]
Tbh never mentioned anything linking us to him, couple months back I was told he is a certainty to go to south's but nothing as yet so who knows

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Could be a supporter who leaked the BS.
Maybe the board had nothing to do with it.
Like how we leaked that we were after Werner to trick Chelsea into wasting their money and signing him....ha. :(

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So JAC is coming...but If Bellamy is coming with him then I'll cop that lol.
Nothing at all linking him to us, I was honestly told couple months back that he's a certainty to sign with south's but that hasn't happend yet so who knows something must of gone on between him and south's but who knows that might change if bellamy comes

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its been knocked on the head by the club so its rumour at best now. Its pretty much a non story.
Ok, but something tells me there is more to this story. Bennett won at the Dragons to add to his Broncos titles and regardless of the conjecture about it being a weak year for NRL, they still did it and with bloody Soward..

Bellamy has won a bunch of titles including the ones they were stripped of. ( if we won the year they stripped our points we would still be celebrating it..) But he has had 3 potential immortals in Cronk, Smith and Slater plus along the way Folau, Ingliss etc. If he is as competitive as I think he is, there is still time to do it at another 1 maybe 2 clubs.

We are ideal because he will see and know about kids like Averillo, Schouup etc. and would have already worked out who's who in the zoo with the rest of the squad. Knowing we have a bucket of money to spend and we are a club of history great history that has seen better times. Hasler came and failed to win the cup and Madge and Bennett knocked the coaching job back.

Thompson could have gone to any club in the comp, why us?

Maybe I want this too much but it is very easy to see why it could work. He could go to the Dragons, but his rival Bennett has been there done that. Roosters are locked up with Robinson, Souths are locked in with Demetriou, The Broncos have to suffer with fuckface Seibold for another century, the Knights are travelling well with O'Brien and that is probably the next best option for Bellamy, the Cowboys are at the wrong end of the premiership cycle, Hasler/Manly, Cleary/Penrith, Cronulla/nowhere, Parra/Arthur, Canberra/Stuart, etc. etc.

The second Brisbane team is not until at least 2023 possibly 2024 and unlike the Storm will not be a 1 team town like Melbourne and nor will they get the leg up like the Super League bred Storm did because the NRL was desperate for a team to work in Victoria.

They will compete for players, sponsors and fans with the Cowboys, Broncos and the Titans. Even the storm waited 3 seasons to win a comp with the team they had. If he is looking to add to his own history as a coach, we should be very tempting.

I am going to keep my chubby for a little longer and daydream about winning Premierships again.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nothing at all linking him to us, I was honestly told couple months back that he's a certainty to sign with south's but that hasn't happend yet so who knows something must of gone on between him and south's but who knows that might change if bellamy comes
Hopefully we don't end up with him then, I have no interest in us spending big money on the wing.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully we don't end up with him then, I have no interest in us spending big money on the wing.
I'm with you on that, I think our wingers are set for the next couple years with dwz and smith(who currently both play in the centres go figure lol)
2 words.. . DEAN PAY!