Social Media Return for Reynolds??

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know Wakeham, the article is a load of shit. There isn’t any player swap. The deal is we only pay 400k this year and a upgrade on 500k for next season for josh Reynolds. He is not playing in the halves, his going to play hooker with JMK on the bench. Wakeham and Foran are the halves, Lewis is training at centre.
Lewis at centre. Over Averilo. Where is Sancho?????

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know Wakeham, the article is a load of shit. There isn’t any player swap. The deal is we only pay 400k this year and a upgrade on 500k for next season for josh Reynolds. He is not playing in the halves, his going to play hooker with JMK on the bench. Wakeham and Foran are the halves, Lewis is training at centre.
it's still a terrible idea, especially him playing hooker off the bench.

We already have a capable hooker in katoa who's yet to even be given a run due to our mastermind coaches tactics

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How have they shown or put faith in Wakeham for the future when they still haven't re-signed him?
"We have to". We selected Wakeham for round 1 and 2 over Cogger. He needs to stay in the halves for the rest of the season with Foran (if injured then Lewis or Averillo). If we do that I'm confident he'll re-sign, if we don't then he'll go elsewhere (due to not being given an opportunity).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
it's still a terrible idea, especially him playing hooker off the bench.

We already have a capable hooker in katoa who's yet to even be given a run due to our mastermind coaches tactics
Reynolds night and day over JMK and Katoa. If he wasn't injury prone and could string some games together, regaining confidence, he'd be worth the contract he's currently on (similar to Foran). When fit you pick them over what you have. I'm not saying Reynolds is our hooking saviour but what we currently have is so bad and unless we can get Friend, Mahoney or pick someone on contract up Reynolds is a good option for the right price (which imo is Tigers chipping in 400k, allowing us to pick him up for 350k).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lewis at centre. Over Averilo. Where is Sancho?????
Lol if the club is trying Lewis at centre again.

I wouldn't worry about this until someone like @Big M posts it, that's when I worry... :tearsofjoy:

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
look at it objectively.
I'm not saying I'm for or against it

we are trading a young reserve grade player who could be good one day, or could be a dud, for a superstar player who's had two years of injuries.

The thing to consider is who has a better chance of being better for 2021?

objectively it's Reynolds.

Beyond 2021 then it's a different story.

maguire apparently a very big Wakeham fan for some reason. I have no idea why. Just what my insider made a point to mention.
What a load of Shit!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Re-signing Reynolds and Lewis at centre would absolutely fit this 1990s Western Suburbs style joke of a club. Two of the worst decisions that could ever be made back to back.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reynolds night and day over JMK and Katoa. If he wasn't injury prone and could string some games together, regaining confidence, he'd be worth the contract he's currently on (similar to Foran). When fit you pick them over what you have. I'm not saying Reynolds is our hooking saviour but what we currently have is so bad and unless we can get Friend, Mahoney or pick someone on contract up Reynolds is a good option for the right price (which imo is Tigers chipping in 400k, allowing us to pick him up for 350k).
How does Reynolds go in defence at hooker and how is his service? He's always had massive issues in defence and his passing leaves lots to be desired.. He has a decent running game but there's more to it then just that.

If he wasn't injury prone it would be great but the fact is he has repeated hamstring and shoulder injuries in the last few years.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If they're paying 500k for essentially two seasons for Reynolds to play hooker I'll burn the club down my damn self.

He's not worth less than half that. He's not, nor has he ever been a hooker. He can't tackle. He gives away a million penalties. He gets suspended often. He's very injury prone. He's nearly 30. And he would be one of our highest earners after this season on that rumoured salary.

Did I miss anything? Fuck I can't believe we're seriously talking about this. This better not be true. Even if they're seriously considering it, it's bad enough.

Last edited:

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God damn I hope this is true.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re-signing Reynolds and Lewis at centre would absolutely fit this 1990s Western Suburbs style joke of a club. Two of the worst decisions that could ever be made back to back.
It’s definitely better than the story of swapping Wakeham out.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this really happening or is nothing set in stone?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If they're paying 500k for essentially two seasons for Reynolds to play hooker I'll burn the club down my damn self.

He's not worth less than half that. He's not, nor has he ever been a hooker. He can't tackle. He gives away a million penalties. He gets suspended often. He's very injury prone. He's nearly 30. And he would be one of our highest earners after this season on that rumoured salary.

Did I miss anything? Fuck I can't believe we're seriously talking about this. This better not be true. Even if they're seriously considering it, it's bad enough.
'nearly 30'.

you're going to blow up a lot when you read his date of birth......

for everyone else who are saying I'm blowarsing. When have I ever been wrong when I've given you all a scoop from the insider? My track record speaks for itself.
Wakeham is unsigned and if the Reynolds deal goes through, Wakeham will be the player swapped. Like for like, it's a reason Wakeham is unsigned.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like it’s happening, too much smoke for it to be just a rumour, especially with madge, benji and pay all openly discussing it. If he’s playing 9 it doesn’t bother me if he can stay fit. Will add experience to our team and potentially another kicking option from 9 which we desperately need

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
'nearly 30'.

you're going to blow up a lot when you read his date of birth......

for everyone else who are saying I'm blowarsing. When have I ever been wrong when I've given you all a scoop from the insider? My track record speaks for itself.
Wakeham is unsigned and if the Reynolds deal goes through, Wakeham will be the player swapped. Like for like, it's a reason Wakeham is unsigned.
My experience reading your post is mostly blowarsing, and it doesn’t matter what ID you are posting under!

I dare say no-one on here could take you seriously!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stopped following this thread some time ago as just assumed it was a rubbish rumour. 18 pages later ...

Is there any truth in this?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wakeham swap. Wtf... That will do me if that’s the case

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fact. Reynolds is a half.
Fact. This means one of our halves won't be there if he is there.

And people here are questioning whether it could be our reserve half that gets swapped?

I find that odd.

we know the preferred halves are Foran and Lewis. Averillo is getting a good run on the bench.

Fact: this means the victim will be Cogger or Wakeham.
Maguire wants Wakeham. Why is that so hard to believe ?

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fact. Reynolds is a half.
Fact. This means one of our halves won't be there if he is there.

And people here are questioning whether it could be our reserve half that gets swapped?

I find that odd.

we know the preferred halves are Foran and Lewis. Averillo is getting a good run on the bench.

Fact: this means the victim will be Cogger or Wakeham.
Maguire wants Wakeham. Why is that so hard to believe ?
I think you will find our preferred halves moving forward will be Wakeham and Foran.