Waiting for the Negatives.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Your words have a hint of arrogance to them, plus we play well one game and you pull out the "tell me how pay can't coach now card"

I'm as glad we won as anybody, but most of our so called "performances" this year have been beyond terrible, one good game doesn't change my opinion of pay
Mate I never said Pay can coach.I also never said he can't coach.
And also sorry about the arrogance,I guess I'll leave that to people who know more than me about coaching an NRL team like you.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Leaving the payin payouts aside, in all fairness I'd say that win was on the back about the team having a dig for Tolmans 200 milestone more than anything else
Why not,any reason apart from the fact they might have wanted to win just coz,oh I don't know,they're professional footballers.
Or they played pretty well.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe if it wasn't for the outcry from supporters the team may not have pulled their fingers out of their arses.

Wake up if you think the season is satisfactory til now because it's not defined by one GREAT win.

Is that too negative?

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
C'mon.
This is the reason I posted this.
Every single reply has been negative in one form or another.
Where are the "We played well tonight" without all the bullshit negative exceptions.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Maybe if it wasn't for the outcry from supporters the team may not have pulled their fingers out of their arses.

Wake up if you think the season is satisfactory til now because it's not defined by one GREAT win.

Is that too negative?
No but it's certainly getting there.
I don't think the season is satisfactory,but I wasn't talking about the season was I?
Maybe you need to wake up and enjoy a good win in the midst of a tough season?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate I never said Pay can coach.I also never said he can't coach.
And also sorry about the arrogance,I guess I'll leave that to people who know more than me about coaching an NRL team like you.
Whatever champ, keep doing what you're doing

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
My point exactly mate.
We are not a great team.
We have struggled for the last 3 or 4 seasons.
We made mistakes tonight,we made mistakes last week and we will make mistakes next week.
But the point I am trying to make is cut the guys some slack,they're trying.Trying their guts out.
They may not all be legends of this club,but they're what we have.
There were a lot of positives tonight,and there were some negatives.
This thread is about how badly negative this place has become.
I used to love coming on here to see the comments.Now it's just the same character assasinations on the same players,staff and board members every week.
It's even got to the point now where people are wishing the team to get flogged.
So sorry for the thread,but if you're that precious that you can't take a bit of a dig people then that's your problem not mine.
Their commitment is there and that’s the reason we won tonight and the other games, I can’t doubt their commitment.
And you don’t think anyone really has issues with the players as most people know the cattle is rubbish. But their are coaching aspects of the game that can be a whole lot better. I think that’s why people are fed up with the coach, not so much the teams effort.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Or you can just keep on kicking stones and miss the good moments.
Your choice.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Their commitment is there and that’s the reason we won tonight and the other games, I can’t doubt their commitment.
And you don’t think anyone really has issues with the players as most people know the cattle is rubbish. But their are coaching aspects of the game that can be a whole lot better. I think that’s why people are fed up with the coach, not so much the teams effort.
Then why is there so many players getting hated on so hard here if no-one is blaming the players?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
C'mon.
This is the reason I posted this.
Every single reply has been negative in one form or another.
Where are the "We played well tonight" without all the bullshit negative exceptions.
Are you drunk?

I haven’t seen any negative comments to the extent your are claiming

We won and everyone on here are happy but that doesn’t mean they have to change their opinion on the board or coach

Yes a gutsy AF win and tomorrow we will all have a spring in our step but it doesn’t detract from reality which is our season was over months ago and we will miss another finals campaign

I’m sorry that not everyone on here wants to break out the champagne like yourself and horsey tonight like it’s been a successful campaign because maybe we are not used to seeing our club for the past couple of seasons fall to its knees so feebly

Hopefully the above was more constructive than ‘negative ‘ ....

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Then why is there so many players getting hated on so hard here if no-one is blaming the players?
Because it gets frustrating watching a player like meany getting dominated every Tackle, and taking 20 odd games to score one try.
You get over it.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
*complains about negative posts*

*makes a negative post*

I see you and dean pay share brain cells.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. All things aside good to enjoy a win

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Have a look at the "credit to Deano" thread and the first 3 replys for an example of the negative shit that permeates this forum.
Someone puts up a positive thread and the first impulse is to tear it down.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
*complains about negative posts*

*makes a negative post*

I see you and dean pay share brain cells.
My post is not negative about the team,there is a difference.And kind of the,crucial,point of the post.
I don't need to explain it to you do I?
Again poor old Dean Pay gets dragged into it!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No sadly a lot here will not enjoy it,and they will not allow others to enjoy it.
They will point out all the mistakes that were made,which there were a few,blame it all on player x,y or z and say Pay can't coach sack him.
Ironically this post was created because I am positive about the Doggies,something which is sadly lacking in here at the moment.
Get off