Other News Source Raymond Faitala-Mariner

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He isn’t setting the world on fire, had a good run before injury last year, I’d let him go if it meant another outside back or a hooker..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Saw Ray at the Canterbury cup game today and he looked pretty happy. Big Frank also there due to the U16 NSW vs. Pacifika game.He was more than happy to sit with the others in our player enclosure. Still looks good enough to play.
Frank is playing prop for Cabra in Shield (?) at the moment.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to persist and get a good coach working with RFM. There is a fucking good back rower in there just waiting for a good coach.
Exactly what I've been saying for a while. A lot of potential but it's locked up at the moment. Pay isn't the one holding the keys.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I want to persist and get a good coach working with RFM. There is a fucking good back rower in there just waiting for a good coach.
He's got a really nice offload on him, and can bend the line.

Before Foran got injured there was something building on that side.

I reckon RFM is one of those players who needs decent players around him to bring the best out of him.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
RFM has the ability to be a great player, big an powerful with an offload or two in him .. with DWZ and CHN all in at the same time, I reckon we would be rather dangerous if it all clicked !!

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that concerned, RFM has definitely shown glimpses of talent but the guy just can’t catch, can’t pass, has a lose carry, poor D. Been around a few seasons, how much time do you want to give him.

I think he will do well at another club with the right guidance because he does have talent...I just don’t think he believes in himself.

Maybe a swap for Russell Packer

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe keep him until we have a better replacement or swap him for a decent Hooker

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Same way you can say RFM is the biggest fraud we’ve had....
Paid chips for him, then played good enough to make international debut at the club
Didn’t or haven’t see lane make his international debut for anyone or and rep team for that matter
Lane could have been an international if he wasn’t Australian that’s how shit international rugby league is.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want someone to turn him into a middle forward! RFM off the bench through the middle, shuffling, bending lines and offloading will destroy any defensive structures and turn momentum in any game.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I want someone to turn him into a middle forward! RFM off the bench through the middle, shuffling, bending lines and offloading will destroy any defensive structures and turn momentum in any game.
His D is too soft