Other News Source Raymond Faitala-Mariner

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't even remember the last time RFM had a good game? He's not even rocks and diamonds.. just pure rocks... looks very athletic and skillful like Feleti Mateo but yet to deliver... I'm convinced that he's shit.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CANTERBURY Bulldogs forward Raymond Faitala-Mariner has rejected an approach from St George Illawarra to make an immediate switch as cover for banned Dragon Jack de Belin.

The Bulldogs are interested in bringing Newcastle’s Herman Ese’Ese to the club. He played a top-grade game for them in 2015.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
CANTERBURY Bulldogs forward Raymond Faitala-Mariner has rejected an approach from St George Illawarra to make an immediate switch as cover for banned Dragon Jack de Belin.

The Bulldogs are interested in bringing Newcastle’s Herman Ese’Ese to the club. He played a top-grade game for them in 2015.
The St George offer can't have been very good then?
Also Ese'Ese is pretty avergage unless he is in peanuts then maybe ok, I would prefer to keep Danny F tbh.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't even remember the last time RFM had a good game? He's not even rocks and diamonds.. just pure rocks... looks very athletic and skillful like Feleti Mateo but yet to deliver... I'm convinced that he's shit.
Was way back when we first got him, his first few games where killer, that’s when you saw all the potential.. BUT , nothing since. Seems a bit of a waist and has been..!!

Malla

Reaction score
Couldnt give a flying fuck whether he goes or stays. He doesn't make us better so if he wants out...he can go lol

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kas just moved to the other side of the world didnt he?
Missing the big boy sam badly. The dogs look far from dogs since he has left. Reynolds the grub, ennis the menace and kas the wrecking ball were definitely bulldogs.

Napa still hasn't proven to me that he is a good fit. The rest of the team is just powder.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Missing the big boy sam badly. The dogs look far from dogs since he has left. Reynolds the grub, ennis the menace and kas the wrecking ball were definitely bulldogs.

Napa still hasn't proven to me that he is a good fit. The rest of the team is just powder.
I'm wondering if Napas hand has been an issue since he returned from his ankle injury.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Saints have signed Patrick Kaufusi so RFM def not going there.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
officially dead rumour.