Other News Source Raymond Faitala-Mariner

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
not even other teams that are going liked busteds want our players, it just shows the low quality of players we have on ou books

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes one laugh or cry, RFM wasn’t happy with the minutes he was getting?? Oh decides he wants to leave FFS.
Play better you clown, simple.
Hopefully he got a wakeup call as to what he is worth on the open market!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I can see it now... Tigers will take him, we'll pay 50% freight, and they'll give us Mahe Fonua and pay for last 10 rounds of his contract.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can see it now... Tigers will take him, we'll pay 50% freight, and they'll give us Mahe Fonua and pay for last 10 rounds of his contract.
Fonua, the bloke that gets HIA all the time. No thanks, plus I can't stand his fucking haircut! Lol.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fonua, the bloke that gets HIA all the time. No thanks, plus I can't stand his fucking haircut! Lol.
Use the Bennett's haircut clause used for Jimmy the Jet...cut your hair before walking into the joint

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's why it didn't happen but they are still interested in him.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yer playing for Catalans in Super league playing about 40 mins a game going good scoring trys and setting them up
The guy is unstoppable in the ESL... He and David Fafita will be neck and neck for man of steel by the end of the comp. Bloody ESL.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy is unstoppable in the ESL... He and David Fafita will be neck and neck for man of steel by the end of the comp. Bloody ESL.
Hope he gets in Tolman’s ear then

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Austin has that locked in surely. What's Kas on now? He got there to late.