Other News Source Raymond Faitala-Mariner

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Michael Carayannis is reporting St George are still keen on him before 30 June. Maybe this is where the talk about a St George centre to us is coming from, player swap?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Michael Carayannis is reporting St George are still keen on him before 30 June. Maybe this is where the talk about a St George centre to us is coming from, player swap?
I’d take any of their centres for RFM

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He can fuck off if he wants, don't really care anymore.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
After watching the comedy of Dragons backs today, I don't think it'll do much more than what we already have. They were absolutely shithouse.

Robson bog average too.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching the comedy of Dragons backs today, I don't think it'll do much more than what we already have. They were absolutely shithouse.

Robson bog average too.
I don't know what type of money RFM is on but I think we can probably use it better elsewhere. If Dragons pay full freight I'd say let him go.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I made a thread about a month ago if not longer saying we should release him

Believe me now? Lol

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Pa6 needs to fuck off hes ruining players careers and we are losing talent

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Mole: Dragons miss out on signing Bulldogs enforcer

The struggling Dragons have failed in a bold bid to sign Bulldogs strike forward Raymond Faitala-Mariner.

Faitala-Mariner was unhappy at the Bulldogs at the start of the season when he was not getting many minutes and at one stage spent time in the NSW Cup.

Rumours spread throughout the game that Faitala-Mariner wanted a change of clubs and the Dragons made contact with him.

The Dragons have lost six of their last seven games and were desperate to add some fire-power to their under-performing pack.

Faitala-Mariner’s management spoke with the Dragons today but the two parties were unable to come to terms.

The 25-year-old Kiwi is now expected to stay at the Bulldogs until his contract is complete at the end of next season.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-th...-mariner/8fd866b0-6f5d-48a3-96f7-17bf363684c2

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mole: Dragons miss out on signing Bulldogs enforcer

The struggling Dragons have failed in a bold bid to sign Bulldogs strike forward Raymond Faitala-Mariner.

Faitala-Mariner was unhappy at the Bulldogs at the start of the season when he was not getting many minutes and at one stage spent time in the NSW Cup.

Rumours spread throughout the game that Faitala-Mariner wanted a change of clubs and the Dragons made contact with him.

The Dragons have lost six of their last seven games and were desperate to add some fire-power to their under-performing pack.

Faitala-Mariner’s management spoke with the Dragons today but the two parties were unable to come to terms.

The 25-year-old Kiwi is now expected to stay at the Bulldogs until his contract is complete at the end of next season.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-th...-mariner/8fd866b0-6f5d-48a3-96f7-17bf363684c2
Well that’s depressing. Hopes of a mid year signing gone