Official Round 10 - Dogs vs Titans - Consolidated Match Thread

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I have only booed the team off once and that was in 2001 when were got smashed 32 nil against the Raiders at the Showground. People can react anyway they want it doesn’t mean they are any less of a supporter. In saying that I don’t see the point of booing this current side it’s not like they are choc ful of talent and not performing they just aren’t good enough to compete week in week out.
No it doesn’t mean there any less a supporter at all I agree . All to there own I just can’t do it. The refs get to me more than my team.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Some inspiring names there my fav was bretnall as a kid
My first Bulldog memory: I was 5 years old and went with my dad to the 1980 GF vs the Chooks. Will never forget the excitement and many replays since of that Greg Brentnall kick caught by a flying Steve Gearin to score and seal the GF.

In 1984 at the GF Bullfrog Moore walked past us and pinned a ‘Bulldogs to Win’ ribbon on my sister as we were all decked out in Blue and White. And win we did.

The 80’s were brilliant for Dogs supporters.
Almost 40 years later I’m still here. Thick and thin - we will improve and be great again.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we dont win today, I dont think we'll win another game this season tbh
Will win today, our results do not reflect on what should be a decent roster.
We gotta make sure the passes stick by making sure they are going to an actual player, holding the ball tight in the hit ups, generally getting the basics right and running hard for the 80.
The good bench should allow us to stick to a simple game plan as long as Pay rotates fresh legs.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We had some pretty average players in those sides but could do their job well. If U think about it we hardly had outstanding rep players if any at all. Also I like to think as Elliot as the new Simon G..
Simon Gillies shits all over Elliott. He had more aggression and could actually break tackles and wasnt a turnstile either..
But those avge players were made to look and play better surrounded by legends .

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Some inspiring names there my fav was bretnall as a kid
I started watching Dogs just after Brentnall left unfortunately. He was highly spoken of though. Can't forget that magic GF try..

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started watching Dogs just after Brentnall left unfortunately. He was highly spoken of though. Can't forget that magic GF try..
Soft spot for robbo back then too never forget the wild man look we had characters in the game back then

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That would’ve been the changing of the guard to Mick Potter.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both will lose. Both shit teams led by shit *****.

The Titans and Libs are just a touch less shit.
Lol Dogs always been working class always been labor the double will happen have faith

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The doggies always have problems against the titans, even when we had a better team we found it hard to beat them, and guaranteed Anthony Don will have a blinder for some reason he plays out of his skin against us even though he's an average player we make him look like the worlds greatest winger, hopefully we get a win but I highly doubt it. It's tough nowaday's being a bulldog supporter, never thought I'd see the day that were happy about not running last, sigh!!!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No Politic Talk PLEASE FFS in bulldogs discussions

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chris Smith is starting with Fualalo to bench as the only change.