Opinion Your Round 7 side.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's too soft for the fucking wing, how do you think he's gonna go any better in the back row. We've already got a billion back rowers anyway.
Before you mouth off about how soft he is you might want to check his running meters against our current back rowers he’s got shit hands and isn’t a winger but he would be better value on the bench as second rower than Lichaa taking a spot to come on in the last 20 to lose us the match!!
Might make too much sense for you champ

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would like to see Harper!! He needs a shot now, I doubt it will happen, but this is the time to give him a game to see what potential he has!! Could be a diamond in the rough for us.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott needs a spell in reserve grade.. I’ve been super impressed with CHN and I would love to see what he could at centre.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would like to see Harper!! He needs a shot now, I doubt it will happen, but this is the time to give him a game to see what potential he has!! Could be a diamond in the rough for us.
I’d wait till the back half of the season to blood him when we have nothing to play for and hopefully Foran back.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d wait till the back half of the season to blood him when we have nothing to play for and hopefully Foran back.
Valid point mate, however we already don’t have a lot to play for, bringing him
In Would make results any worse.. in fact in may provide a little more spark.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meaney
Smith
Holland
CHN
Hopoate
Cogger
Lewis
Ogden
JMK
Tolman
Martin
Elliott
Jackson

Smith
To'omaga
Fulalo
Nu Brown/RFM anyone for the final 20 mins as long as its not Lichaa

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Valid point mate, however we already don’t have a lot to play for, bringing him
In Would make results any worse.. in fact in may provide a little more spark.
True but he hasn’t been going well in reserves not that it’s a true indication wether he will handle FG but it’s more inexperience in our backline

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney
Smith
Holland
CHN
Hopoate
Cogger
Lewis
Ogden
JMK
Tolman
Martin
Elliott
Jackson

Smith
To'omaga
Fulalo
Nu Brown/RFM anyone for the final 20 mins as long as its not Lichaa
Gotta give Okunbor more time. He will learn. He had good games against tigers and storm even yesterday was ok. He was out of position a few times but a few of those times he followed his centre so not all his fault. He makes good metres and i dont think hoppa will as a winger.
Id rather throw harper in centre and piss holland off. See if he steps up in first grade like others did.
Toomaga on bench is a good call and definitely piss lichaa off.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Harper is absolutely nowhere near ready for 1st grade football. Needs 2 years in the gym and on the gear

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agreed. Mentally players are struggling to stay up and making errors.
In the old days they have a stint back in reserves . Lewis and okunbor need a break.
Well it's on the fraud to keep the shit ***** motivated and stay up.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That can be said about half our team now brother.
True that!

I think people are mislead when you have players such as Latrell Mitchell, Joseph Manu, Xerri and the likes who came into 1st grade at a very young age.

These players were already physically developed (for their age) like men, but obviously need to develop mentally which takes years.

All these names been thrown up at really young boys who are not physically developed, let alone mentally is a recipe for disaster.

If they had experienced players playing alongside them, one can understand!

When Montoya came onto the scene he was partnered up with Josh Morris and Montoya was OK that year, thanks to the experience and presence of Morris. As soon as Montoya moved away from Morris and when Morris eventually left, Montoya has regressed in his development and has turned to one massive disappointment

We are so far behind in recruitment, development and coaching that its not laughable anymore

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Well it's on the fraud to keep the shit ***** motivated and stay up.
Pay isn't at fault. He lost all experienced players. Not only for games but training with Morris twins for young backs . Rookie mistakes are expected.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if okunbur keeps failing he will be out with a fake injury, as soon as a player comes under pressure thye are out of there like foran and napa

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pay isn't at fault. He lost all experienced players. Not only for games but training with Morris twins for young backs . Rookie mistakes are expected.
Well you have an untalented rookie trying to coach untalented rookies. We will be lucky to fluke another 4-5 wins this season.

And he is at fault, he panic bought, he has no game plans, he keeps picking Lichit, he doesn't know how to use the bench and he obviously is a shit man manager.

To say Pay isn't at fault is laughable tbh.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Think we need 2 props off the bench. Fualalo and renouf if hes ready. Rfm and elliott the other 2. Starting 13 no changes

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Want to see how RFM and Toomaga etc perform in Canterbury Cup first.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Kennel: "Lets promote blah blah whom I haven't watched play that much at all".
Mr I (having watched all NSW Cup games in past few years that have been on TV): "Blah Blah is rubbish, can't defend, can't hold the ball... he'll be the same in NRL".
The Kennel: "BS Mr I ... he just needs a chance to prove himself".
*player has 2 good games*
The Kennel: "Future superstar, see Mr I I told you he'd go well".
*player has 2-3 shocking games in a row with no sign of improvement*
The Kennel: "Blah Blah can't defend/catch/hold the ball/etc"
Mr I: "So.. about the comments I previously made".

Harper is WAY out of his depth in NSW Cup at the moment. Absolutely clueless turnstyle in defence.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Well you have an untalented rookie trying to coach untalented rookies. We will be lucky to fluke another 4-5 wins this season.

And he is at fault, he panic bought, he has no game plans, he keeps picking Lichit, he doesn't know how to use the bench and he obviously is a shit man manager.

To say Pay isn't at fault is laughable tbh.
Prob right to a certain degree. Jasper had 7 years and even though stat showed we won a few games we really didn't win shit with a team of talent. Pay is learning to coach with a team of reggies. Even Jacko is average. Not 1 player on this team would make the rosters line-up. NAPA excluded. Pay isn't to blame but if the Anderson's believe rebuild is beyond him than change now . No use in staying put. I don't believe he is capable but who else is out there. Hook is disliked by players , Henry maybe. We needed a Bennett to draw players but Bennett isn't a rebuild coach either he is a now . He like des will sell the farm.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Okunbor is necessary, we really need the meters. He should learn how to step, swerve or even just fend.
Barely made a metre since the Melbourne game when he doesn’t have a 38 year old to run at.