Opinion Your Round 7 side.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Playing halfback
yeah true, but still could do something to make a case for utility.. ineffective tackles and dropping the ball at first receiver is piss poor..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yeah true, but still could do something to make a case for utility
You think pay would be smart enough to play him at hooker today to see how he goes. But obviously super coach will still pick Lichit next week.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You think pay would be smart enough to play him at hooker today to see how he goes. But obviously super coach will still pick Lichit next week.
i spoke too soon LOL , he put on a good run around to set up a try ..bit of a hooker move

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
01. Meaney
02. Smith
03. Hoppa
04. CHN
05. Okunbor
06. Cogger
07. Lewis
08. Tolman
09. JMK
10. Ogden
11. RFM
12. Martin
13. Jackson

14. To'omaga
15. Fualalo
16. Smith
17. Brown

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Montoya
3. Hopoate
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Lewis
7. Cogger
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Ogden
11. Martin
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. Elliott
15. Fualalo
16. To'omaga
17. Smith

INS: Montoya, To'omaga
OUTS: Okunbor, Lichaa

Okunbor has a horrendous set of hands, a poor defensive read, and is mentally shot. Opposition teams have quickly realised this and he's officially a target who will continue to be exposed. Needs an extended run in Reserve grade to work on his game and toughen up. Montoya sneaks into the vacant wing spot as I'd consider him the safest option out of the 3.

To'omaga an absolute standout in NSW Cup and Lichaa needs to go. He should retain his spot in the top team at the expense of Fualalo when Napa returns.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i spoke too soon LOL , he put on a good run around to set up a try ..bit of a hooker move
The GOAT GEORGALLIS joked about how bad Nu was in the halves last season when he was forced to play him there.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I forgot about that. I like the kid from what i have seen so far. Shows more promise than lichaa and JMK .

Then JMK to hooker for 80mins and Nu Brown to.bench
I know you like this guy but mate have a closer look i watched him yesterday he passes the ball slower than lichha ,he stands up then looks to pass dont rate him

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Montoya
3. Hopoate
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Lewis
7. Cogger
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Ogden
11. Martin
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. Elliott
15. Fualalo
16. To'omaga
17. Smith

INS: Montoya, To'omaga
OUTS: Okunbor, Lichaa

Okunbor has a horrendous set of hands, a poor defensive read, and is mentally shot. Opposition teams have quickly realised this and he's officially a target who will continue to be exposed. Needs an extended run in Reserve grade to work on his game and toughen up. Montoya sneaks into the vacant wing spot as I'd consider him the safest option out of the 3.

To'omaga an absolute standout in NSW Cup and Lichaa needs to go. He should retain his spot in the top team at the expense of Fualalo when Napa returns.
Meaney will be out

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep the side intact until Foran and Napa are back. As long as Sue is nowhere to be seen I am content with the side. Good having a proper fullback at last. Now we need someone who can do the field kicking.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking forward to this game Im loving the effort the players are putting in.. It's only a matter of time before we start winning.. Hopefully it'll be against manly

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this game Im loving the effort the players are putting in.. It's only a matter of time before we start winning.. Hopefully it'll be against manly
The next 4 games are definitely winnable. Cowboys won last night but copped a battering and have a short turn around to play us on Friday if we are up for it we will go close.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Of course Taumalolo makes his return against us ffs

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Barely made a metre since the Melbourne game when he doesn’t have a 38 year old to run at.
Not actually true, he has run ~270 metres in the last 2 games which is similar to RSmith.

Go Dogs