Opinion Your Round 7 side.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Meaney is out injured it will be ‘slow but safe’ Hopoate to fullback and..............you guest it, Montoya to centre. You can take my testicles and fry them up with bacon if this doesn’t happen.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My team if i was the coach .

Meaney
Chrichton
Harper
Holland
Smith
Lewis
Cogger (no one else to put there)
Jackson
CHN
Martin
Ogden
Marschke (guy is good and csn kick from dummy half)
Tolman

Toomaga
Fualalo
RFM
JMK

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My team if i was the coach .

Meaney
Chrichton
Harper
Holland
Smith
Lewis
Cogger (no one else to put there)
Jackson
CHN
Martin
Ogden
Marschke (guy is good and csn kick from dummy half)
Tolman

Toomaga
Fualalo
RFM
JMK
Marschke is not an option due top 30 rule, so not much you can do about that

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just 130 last week and 120 this week but don’t let facts get in the way of anything.
Lmao he is a winger he should be making 80 minimum before he meets a shoulder, he has been getting smashed on those hit ups in our own ten people here are saying so desperately need him for

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Marschke is not an option due top 30 rule, so not much you can do about that
I forgot about that. I like the kid from what i have seen so far. Shows more promise than lichaa and JMK .

Then JMK to hooker for 80mins and Nu Brown to.bench

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I forgot about that. I like the kid from what i have seen so far. Shows more promise than lichaa and JMK .

Then JMK to hooker for 80mins and Nu Brown to.bench
i really like him also , but just not an option.. if Pay is desperate to carry a hooker on the bench then at the very least put Brown.. i think if brown makes a case for it in todays game, he will have to go close to grabing a first grade bench spot ..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lmao he is a winger he should be making 80 minimum before he meets a shoulder, he has been getting smashed on those hit ups in our own ten people here are saying so desperately need him for
He is still making at least 40 more metres then your minimum there’s no way Montoya or Crichton make those meters.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is still making at least 40 more metres then your minimum there’s no way Montoya or Crichton make those meters.
i want to give Okubor more time to prove himself also, but unfortunately he has dropped a lot of ball for a very long time now in lower grades and it doesnt look to be improving.. my concern is it wont get any better.. and we of all team cannot afford to gift sets of 6 on our try line..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i want to give Okubor more time to prove himself also, but unfortunately he has dropped a lot of ball for a very long time now in lower grades and it doesnt look to be improving.. my concern is it wont get any better.. and we of all team cannot afford to gift sets of 6 on our try line..
I’d give him another couple of weeks and see how he goes. He does have dick fingers but they aren’t usually as bad as they have been in the last 2 games.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I love these forums. We fielded our best team yesterday (when considering injuries), only addition could be Faitala-Mariner if he can play in the prop rotation off the bench.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Kennel: "Lets promote blah blah whom I haven't watched play that much at all".
Mr I (having watched all NSW Cup games in past few years that have been on TV): "Blah Blah is rubbish, can't defend, can't hold the ball... he'll be the same in NRL".
The Kennel: "BS Mr I ... he just needs a chance to prove himself".
*player has 2 good games*
The Kennel: "Future superstar, see Mr I I told you he'd go well".
*player has 2-3 shocking games in a row with no sign of improvement*
The Kennel: "Blah Blah can't defend/catch/hold the ball/etc"
Mr I: "So.. about the comments I previously made".

Harper is WAY out of his depth in NSW Cup at the moment. Absolutely clueless turnstyle in defence.
Canterbury Cup isn’t a great gauge to be honest just ask Lewis and Meaney

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Prob right to a certain degree. Jasper had 7 years and even though stat showed we won a few games we really didn't win shit with a team of talent. Pay is learning to coach with a team of reggies. Even Jacko is average. Not 1 player on this team would make the rosters line-up. NAPA excluded. Pay isn't to blame but if the Anderson's believe rebuild is beyond him than change now . No use in staying put. I don't believe he is capable but who else is out there. Hook is disliked by players , Henry maybe. We needed a Bennett to draw players but Bennett isn't a rebuild coach either he is a now . He like des will sell the farm.
We are the definition of "Between a rock and a hard place".

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d give him another couple of weeks and see how he goes. He does have dick fingers but they aren’t usually as bad as they have been in the last 2 games.
like i said im happy for him too have a few more chances, but im concerned it wont get better..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i doubt RFM will be available regardless knee injury in teh first minute of CCC cup

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nu Brown, currently not putting his case forward for first grade selection ..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Montoya playing well

Pay will pick him if Meaney out