8 wins from 30 games since pay

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we let cook go at the same time as ennis didn't we?

edit: we didn't we just played him fuck all in his last season with us
Yep, honestly if we look back at our last few years of recruitment, it's being criminal like, absolutely shocking!

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, honestly if we look back at our last few years of recruitment, it's being criminal like, absolutely shocking!
our only plan for hooker was hope that lichaa comes good, I don't know why they don't blood someone young. This season isn't going anywhere so why stick with shit that aren't going to be here after this year, leave lichaa in reserves

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
“Once we have cash and decent players”

So basically if either of these coaches were to come in right now, they’d have the same success as Pay.

Why doesn’t Pay deserve the chance when we have “cash and decent players”?

Clueless.
you missed the point. i dont trust Pay to use said cash wisely and effectively.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Both of which have NO first grade experience. What makes you think they will do any better??
Well Holbrook i know would do better because ive seen all the sides he's coached. He's done some great things for St.Helens of late and you can see effective attacking structures in his coaching.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not Pays fault first set of the game, late in the count, we give a penalty, they march down the field and score. Not Pays fault first set after break we drop the ball. Its the calibre of players he has at his diaposal...

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Straight out besides his lichaa selection I don’t think you can blame him. Okunbor has been false hope with his stupid mistakes at crucial times, he has dropped the ball cold 2 times without any pressure like he did today.

Refs fucked us a new asshole today with some of the dumbest and one sided calls I have seen in a while.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its not Pays fault first set of the game, late in the count, we give a penalty, they march down the field and score. Not Pays fault first set after break we drop the ball. Its the calibre of players he has at his diaposal...
But he selected Lichaa

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
we probably win today with foran
This is why we are a crisis club. We're relying on a busted Foran to be the messiah.

For 3/4 of the season he won't be on the field. Same for next season as well.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's so easy to just blame everyone when your pissed off after a loss.
Exactly. No one was bagging his coaching after the melbourne game. The constant errors and penalties we dished up today were woeful.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we probably win today with foran
I can’t believe I’m writing this but I agree, both Melbourne and this game with foran on the field fit we win, win napa I also reckon we get closer,

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agreed, I was talking more along the lines of Pay has just re-signed and he’s not going anywhere soon so there’s no alternative to that at the minute.
And unfortunately we're also going no where, looks like we're staying at the bottom.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s not the coach.

We could have Bellamy’s and Bennett’s love child coaching but the same shithouse players will ensure a loss.