Plenty Of Positives

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldnt say so. The wind at the ground was absolutely woeful. Defensively he was good. Set up sum nice plays.
Fair enough but he kept going for the jackpot. He didn't attempt one grubber kick for a repeat set.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Wouldn’t progress with Holland long term. Deffs would be investing in a young Dogs centre or purchasing a quality centre
Hollands the best centre we got atm. A gun centre should be a priority signing

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I personally just think he's better off the bench. The kid is full of energy so he is better served firing against a tiring defence.
Agreed martin runs better lines and has a bigger motor.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The 4 ins were all great. Ogdens really underrated. Hes 6.4 with a lot of aggression and only 22. Needs more game time
For sure. He and Renouf both...

Chris Smith looked good in his short stint too..

How good was Ogden's shot on Farah in the finals seconds? Finally someone looking to fuck someone up!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
For sure. He and Renouf both...

Chris Smith looked good in his short stint too..

How good was Ogden's shot on Farah in the finals seconds? Finally someone looking to fuck someone up!
Fkn oathe a bit of mongrel just what the doctor ordered. And Okunbor just needs to stay in fg. Plenty of potential

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing I would change is Lichaa for either Cooger or rfm.... as soon as Lichaa got in we looked like the old dogs team... he creates nothing from dummy half and his service is terrible

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only thing I would change is Lichaa for either Cooger or rfm.... as soon as Lichaa got in we looked like the old dogs team... he creates nothing from dummy half and his service is terrible
How bad was he

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The major “positive” is that dean gay should never listen to himself ever again and just be a puppet coach listen to people much more intectully suitable for the head coach role.
Probably killed him putting rhyse Martin back in the team.
Do you feel better saying that?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How bad was he
Man he isn’t a Hooker let’s be honest.... he could potentially shift to lock but we have that all covered so let him play reserves and use him as last resort... he provides nothing to the team atall

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The major “positive” is that dean gay should never listen to himself ever again and just be a puppet coach listen to people much more intectully suitable for the head coach role.
The irony of questioning someones intellect and spelling intellectually incorrectly... lol

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are getting off the bottom of the table... with Souths leading Gold Coast

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The only negative from today was Holland. Masters is a great player but Holland did nothing in attack and was given a bath all day in defence. He certainly didn't back up his words before the game..
Holland is a left centre, and Pay is playing him on the RIGHT. I suspect this is because Hoppa is also a left centre playing on the right.

I'd go as far as moving CHN in at centre, and pushing Holland to the bench as a hooker to replace JMK for last 20-30.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holland is a left centre, and Pay is playing him on the RIGHT. I suspect this is because Hoppa is also a left centre playing on the right.

I'd go as far as moving CHN in at centre, and pushing Holland to the bench as a hooker to replace JMK for last 20-30.
Holland couldn’t tackle at left centre either

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Submit your CV, champ; you sound like a real intellectual and I'm sure you'd do well.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought he was good. Took the line on a few times to keep em guessing. Drop-kicked 70+ metres that pulled us out of early pressure. He may have shanked a kick or two, but the only other thing I remember is the ref getting in his way when he otherwise would have created a line break.
He's full of effort but has got some really rough edges to his game. I think we need to get Cogger into this team at some point, whether as a 14 or a 7 (with perhaps Lewis sharing the dummy-half duties with JMK).

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only positive is Pay finally went with the team that best suited every bodies strengths in their respected positions. IT WAS A NO BRAINER!!

Harper yet to come in for Holland who just cant cut it. Still question marks on Okunbor too.... Needs some extra homework on tackling ASAP!