• Yes

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • No, fuck him

Votes: 39 43.8%

• Total voters

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wake up people media talk they pump everything up to justify there jobs they are snakes and they love feeding off the dogs and you all get dragged in
What the fuck are u talking about ?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I believe you because after all 'bongo knows'
Anyone remember that text thing lol

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it was to benefit himself he would go back to Roosters

The devout Muslim following and Dogs fans especially after what just occurred in CHCH might be enough to bring him back to the club that made him
If he is considering a NRL return, the only reason he would be considering us would be due to the Roosters not being able / interested.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hate the **** for what he did but i want him. Why you ask? Well I have seen plenty of salty rooster **** cry and comment "nah it won't happen he will only ever come back to the roosters because he and politis had a handshake deal. Would like to see them upset over missing out on someone they want because honestly when does it ever happen.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this why we signed a Mundine?

Would be the first actual star signing we would have made in almost a decade if the rumours are indeed true and it all works out
Oh im sure of it. I mentioned this earlier in year.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate the blokes a athlete a freak still has it in him bring him back it will boost the hole teams confidence with him around the blokes a machine fuck the past I would love to have him.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's sign him for 4 years then fuck him off after 1 year give him a bit of a taste of getting screwed over

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Since he left these sort of articles have popped up every few years.

Put simply, we don't need him, and he doesn't offer what we do need at the moment..... unless he's a quality hooker.
Well he's sort of a hooker, he would do anything for some greenbacks......

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate him too, but I can eat my own shit if I need to save my self from a terminal disease.

SBW is the shit our sick club needs at the moment.
I would argue that he's a short-term fix which is something we don't need. Think everyone associated to the club needs to suck it up and realise we've got a few years till we're truly back competing for anything.

Personally I'd like us to splash cash on top young talent and at the very least get back to putting some faith in youth rather than hasbeens

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry, I just can't bring myself to want him back at the Dogs. He is a mercenary who shafted us royally.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would argue that he's a short-term fix which is something we don't need. Think everyone associated to the club needs to suck it up and realise we've got a few years till we're truly back competing for anything.

Personally I'd like us to splash cash on top young talent and at the very least get back to putting some faith in youth rather than hasbeens

he is not going to be here for more than 1 or 2 years max.

he probably wants to end his sporting career where he started. may be he wants to payback the bulldogs fans as he is a changed man.

I dont care, as long as he is available for cheap $$$ and can bring his decent game, i will swallow the bitter pill.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
he is not going to be here for more than 1 or 2 years max.

he probably wants to end his sporting career where he started. may be he wants to payback the bulldogs fans as he is a changed man.

I dont care, as long as he is available for cheap $$$ and can bring his decent game, i will swallow the bitter pill.
I know what you mean and if him being here can attract a few decent signings (which we can't seem to attract at the moment) then maybe it's another healing thing that the fans, the club and $BW need??

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
SBW blocked the mole over this lol

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The time for him to redeem himself has passed. Find it insulting that he wants to come back at the end of his career. As a matter of principle the club should say Thanks but No Thanks.
110% !! 2013 was his opportunity for redemption... just another slap on our faces for him to sign with the Roosters