SportingNews/Lurker Dogs and Cowboys fight for Reece Robson

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yep was pissed off big time to... never wanted to lose him or Rona :(
Damn man... that’s weird... you want to keep a player that is detrimental to the team just because you like him? This is the doggies not west tigers

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've been a fan of Martin's for a while, and although it'd be sad to see him go, if he was swapped for a player which improves our team I'm all for it
I agree, if we offloaded a second rower and got McInnes in return or a good quality centre like Aiken I’d be all for it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why offload Martin? We don’t need to. Dragons might be getting pushed for a release by Robson and if we sign him for 2020 writing is on wall. That said it applies to us with Martin too I guess if he did the same

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone think we might be asking for McInnes? The dragons would probably be open to it to keep Robson, free up some cap and get a second rower from us.
I thought that too.. i rated Mcinnes at the rabbits and was surprised when they let him go.. would gladly grab him.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only that rated Rhys Martin? theres a lot contemp on the kennel for this guy
I thought it was a phenomenal effort from him, a forward, to score 3 tries and 24 points in that game vs raiders. Imo a player must be very good to be able to do that.

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
my mate who is a dragon tragic said there is strong suggestion on dragon fan pages/forums that the player this article is referring to is Jai Field.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
my mate who is a dragon tragic said there is strong suggestion on dragon fan pages/forums that the player this article is referring to is Jai Field.
Not the player we need at this point in time. Has x Factor but is a bit of turnstile. We need a strong center or hooker.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How is this a Star? I agree I think it is to but the media over uses the word Star a lot when talking about numpties in the nrl.
Of course they do... it's classic clickbait.

If they said "player yet to debut in NRL" rather than "STAR" would you click to read?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hope it's not field. Kid hasn't impressed me whenever I've watched... shit defender, worse than Dufty in that area

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think it's lomax
Because he's not going to play nrl in round 1 or just a hunch ? Would be amazing he and Smith would cause havoc for years

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lomax needs another season at least in the ISP if the Charity Shield is anything to go by... he looked silly all night bar his try

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Mole reporting Robson is close to signing

The Bulldogs are desperate for a class hooker in 2020 - and look to have found their man in Dragon Reece Robson.

Robson is playing behind Cameron McInnes at the Big Red V and the 20-year-old is ready to make a move to a club where he can get a regular top grade berth.

The former Australian Schoolboy looked the goods in his two NRL appearances in his rookie season for the Dragons last year and should play more top flight football again this season.

Word is he is close to coming to terms to the Dogs, who aren’t happy with the work of Michael Lichaa around the rucks.

The Titans are also in the hunt for the youngster, but he prefers staying in Sydney.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Mole reporting Robson is close to signing

The Bulldogs are desperate for a class hooker in 2020 - and look to have found their man in Dragon Reece Robson.

Robson is playing behind Cameron McInnes at the Big Red V and the 20-year-old is ready to make a move to a club where he can get a regular top grade berth.

The former Australian Schoolboy looked the goods in his two NRL appearances in his rookie season for the Dragons last year and should play more top flight football again this season.

Word is he is close to coming to terms to the Dogs, who aren’t happy with the work of Michael Lichaa around the rucks.

The Titans are also in the hunt for the youngster, but he prefers staying in Sydney.
Any hope is good hope right now

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs should negotiate for an early release, Dragons are missing DeBelin and Frizzel, maybe they will take Martin for Robson.