Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Telecrap headline:
NOBODY HAPPY WITH BIG PAPI.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Fuck me it’s his first game. The team had a bad day. Get over it. It fucking happens. Nobody on here ever has an off day at work? Get fucked
They have bad days every fucking week.
And if the pathetic shit ***** don’t want to cop abuse, they should stfu and stop talking shit all offseason about what they going to do and all the other smack that comes out of their mouths.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have bad days every fucking week.
And if the pathetic shit ***** don’t want to cop abuse, they should stfu and stop talking shit all offseason about what they going to do and all the other smack that comes out of their mouths.
Every fucking week? We finished the season strong last year. It’s one fucking game. Yes it was pathetic and shit but fuck me. The way this place is carrying on you’d think it was the GF. We played a team that was running on high emotion. There’s 24 more games. Give them a chance to gel.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Every fucking week? We finished the season strong last year. It’s one fucking game. Yes it was pathetic and shit but fuck me. The way this place is carrying on you’d think it was the GF. We played a team that was running on high emotion. There’s 24 more games. Give them a chance to gel.
Gel fucking lol.
Every aspect of the game was shit. And then there are people like yourself that will have a new excuse every Week for piss weak performances.
All offseason they spoke shit, about aggression and new style. I didn’t see shit other than a bunch of cop outs and a retarded looking coach in the grand stand. What kind of dumb **** coach would tell them to kick to the warriors wingers. Even a esl **** can be a better coach than this slap out we have.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gel fucking lol.
Every aspect of the game was shit. And then there are people like yourself that will have a new excuse every Week for piss weak performances.
All offseason they spoke shit, about aggression and new style. I didn’t see shit other than a bunch of cop outs and a retarded looking coach in the grand stand. What kind of dumb **** coach would tell them to kick to the warriors wingers. Even a esl **** can be a better coach than this slap out we have.
Classy

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Brandon Smith runs harder than all our props

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I get some movement every time I see him run the ball and tackle like a beast.

I truly think he’s worth throwing crazy money at.
Yeah man loving his hard running style. He wants to play hooker of course but I'd love this:
9. Robson
11. CHN
12. Jackson
13. Smith

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wasn't even bad.

He was just in a pack that was getting dominated. He isn't Klemmer who can get metres no matter what. I think he needs another big bopper starting with him.

My biggest (well one of many biggest) concerns is the forwards look to small. The starting pack looks light weight.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wasn't even bad.

He was just in a pack that was getting dominated. He isn't Klemmer who can get metres no matter what. I think he needs another big bopper starting with him.

My biggest (well one of many biggest) concerns is the forwards look to small. The starting pack looks light weight.
More excuses for Napa. Let’s just face it he just isn’t very good. What’s the point of having a prop if they need somebody else to help them get metres? That’s just dumb and shows he’s a waste of money. Tolman and Napa as a front row isn’t scaring anybody.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Napa is better at doggy style then he is at being a leader by the looks of it.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Klemmer is a metre eater and always will be

Napa is not a metre eater and never will be.

It all comes down to the balance of the squad.

The rorters metre eaters are/were there outside backs - Tedesco, Ferguson, Tupou, so metre eater in the forwards was and is not required. Just aggressive, power forwards with quick play the balls.

Klemmer was a metre eater, who we required and require because our outside backs dont eat the metres nor get us rolling our of our half.

Warriors back 3 got them rolling forward and there forwards played off the back of that.

We are so unbalanced and fucked its not funny. For todays modern game, we do not have a genuine 1, 6, 7 or 9 (be it for alot of reasons), we do not have any speedsters in the backline nor do we have front rowers who can pop an offload to create second phase play, though even if we did we dont have the speed to capitalize on second phase play.

Napa is no Klemmer, but we have a long list of issues which looks like its going to take a very long time to see any sort of progress
Well said

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lose one game badly and, the coach is shit! The team is shit! The club is shit! This forum is shit! Its the end of the world and you'll never bother with the Bulldogs again because their shit!
Grow up, seriously!

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wasn't even bad.

100% fucking correct. We need another big Bopper up front.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More excuses for Napa. Let’s just face it he just isn’t very good. What’s the point of having a prop if they need somebody else to help them get metres? That’s just dumb and shows he’s a waste of money. Tolman and Napa as a front row isn’t scaring anybody.
I'm not making excuses. Just saying our pack is a lightweight pack. Which it is.

He also didn't have a bad game. Is he Klemmer? Or will he ever be as good as Klemmer? No he won't, but he didn't play bad the other day.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also it's called forward "pack" for a reason.

Napa is the least of our worries in the forwards.