What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So I finished it. Best part was him as punisher should be in the last 10 seconds of episode 13
Lol. I think the season gets 7 I’d even go as low as 6.7/10 tbh. I just didn’t like the story that much as it was all over the place, they cucked jigsaw and made the season to much about emotions in my opinion. Hopefully with the way it finished and if the show isn’t cancelled they’ll give up on the frank needing to talk about his emotions and being teary most of the season and continue from him bathing into the warehouse wanting to dance. I also hope there’s no more Dinah madani her acting is hopeless and the character is utter garbage filler.
It was shit, bad story, bad acting, bad production........

It's gone as far as it can, otherwise same shit, different day.

If I'm expected to invest 13hrs in a TV show, I expect more.

Might add I generally like gratitudous violence, but it must have some semblance of a story, punisher is a gruntfest, I expected more from the second season

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was shit, bad story, bad acting, bad production........

It's gone as far as it can, otherwise same shit, different day.

If I'm expected to invest 13hrs in a TV show, I expect more.

Might add I generally like gratitudous violence, but it must have some semblance of a story, punisher is a gruntfest, I expected more from the second season
Oh a hundred percent just killing gets boring quick, but I just can’t deal with the cuckage of certain comic characters like punisher. There’s many stories they can choose that can keep us engaged rather than him being sulky through the fucken season.
I haven’t even watched season 1 coz I was told it was an emotional shit fest compared to the first appearances of him in daredevil season 2 which I found the best incarnation of the punisher. It was perfectly pulled off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm watching Fahrenheit 11/9 made by that leftist obese piece of elephant shit, you know, the female version of Rosie O'Donnell.

The fucking butthurt is so entertaining.

PS Trump must be the world's best troll ever lol

PPS I can see how dumb arse sheep believe the crap the fat **** spews with his creative editing and ommisions.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm 4 episodes in to Russian Doll on Netflix. Pretty entertaining show that suckers you in pretty quickly.

It's a groundhog day style show with a chick who keeps dying. Each time she dies she resets back to her birthday party. It's not limited to the single day though. Sometimes she can go a couple of days before dying.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Confirmed there will be a spin off, ragnar and sons story has been told.but there will be new cast and characters to look forward to.
Also if you like Vikings the last kingdom is good
Yep watched that as well hoping another season comes out soon.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Confirmed there will be a spin off, ragnar and sons story has been told.but there will be new cast and characters to look forward to.
Also if you like Vikings the last kingdom is good
Have you seen Kingdom of Heaven with Orlando bloom and Liam Neeson. One of the best movies I’ve watched which is also so close to actual true events.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd love a cross over series where you have Assyrians, Vikings and Spartans involved.

Guaranteed blood bath and non stop action.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Started watching Wayne on YouTube Originals. Pretty entertaining. Pretty full on violence

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Started watching Wayne on YouTube Originals. Pretty entertaining. Pretty full on violence

Binge watched the whole season. Bloody brilliant show.

@ASSASSIN you would love it. The guy is basically a 16 year old version of the Punisher. The show is basically a cross between Preacher and True Romance.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the last season of “The Last Ship” recently good to watch..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd love a cross over series where you have Assyrians, Vikings and Spartans involved.

Guaranteed blood bath and non stop action.
Did you know the Spartans would call athenians I think or some other Greek state daggers for using bow and arrows in battle. They would call them female weapons lol coz they were scared to go close quarter combat with the Spartans hahaha.
Also the revisionist historians that say Sparta was soooooo tolerant and progressive where females were warriors and all that crap is a great big lie. Never happened. Anyways that’s
My none revisionist offensive history lesson for the day.
MAGA!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did you know the Spartans would call athenians I think or some other Greek state daggers for using bow and arrows in battle. They would call them female weapons lol coz they were scared to go close quarter combat with the Spartans hahaha.
Also the revisionist historians that say Sparta was soooooo tolerant and progressive where females were warriors and all that crap is a great big lie. Never happened. Anyways that’s
My none revisionist offensive history lesson for the day.
MAGA!
We would of ate them alive, probably literally too lol

Plus Spartan tactics were ours since we actually invented war.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I’ve just started watching Grimm lol, don’t ask what got me to start it but it’s a decent show lol. Acting is quite bad in some scenes but yeah.
It reminds me of bright with Will Smith and the Orc which I loved.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We would of ate them alive, probably literally too lol

Plus Spartan tactics were ours since we actually invented war.
Sorry but Spartans would have raped your soldiers and defiled their corpses then be glad they’re dining in hellfor eternity. They take the win purely on their attitude. Also they did fight the assyrians in one of the most historic battles and almost got the victory had it not been for a butt hurt minority who betrayed Sparta. Assyrians were cute though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry but Spartans would have raped your soldiers and defiled their corpses then be glad they’re dining in hellfor eternity. They take the win purely on their attitude. Also they did fight the assyrians in one of the most historic battles and almost got the victory had it not been for a butt hurt minority who betrayed Sparta. Assyrians were cute though.
Chose your words wisely, Phonecian...

We slaughtered the *****, we surprised them them while they were having bum sex.