News Foran "I know the style of footy that suits me best".

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For all the shit he cops he was taking on the line and making gaps every round before he got injured, where the fuck was the push up support but? Was never in sight, RFM needed to be there way more. Same with Smith but he wasn't playing yet. Hopefully now he doesn't need to worry about carrying such a basket case wondering if they'll have a job each next week he should be alright.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I guess he has to come out and say something to make it seem like his gargantuan three year contract was a legitimate transaction.

He says the same shit every season and some people fall for it. He rarely plays and even when he does, he's invisible and doesn't get involved at all.

The sooner he leaves, the better. The only thing that suits his style is Des giving him the biggest superannuation plan any club has ever given a footballer.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
For all the shit he cops he was taking on the line and making gaps every round before he got injured, where the fuck was the push up support but? Was never in sight, RFM needed to be there way more. Same with Smith but he wasn't playing yet. Hopefully now he doesn't need to worry about carrying such a basket case wondering if they'll have a job each next week he should be alright.
That was all on Des, any form of support play etc was coached straight out of them. As someone said earlier, Foran never stood a chance as there was no-one else helping out OR was allowed to for that matter. With Lewis let's hoping he can alleviate workload from Foran and we can use his experience a lot more.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This is where someone like Meaney or a centre with pace could do some real damage. Someone like CHN playing off Foran with Meaney/Hoppa in support for an inside/outside play couild split the line right open.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He tried his best and was really struggling to sync with Jackson.

Doesn’t change the fact he hasn’t put together a good and consistent season in many years.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most of the comments on here have some justification. But its hard to play well when your injured.
He had no support at Warriors or Parramatta. If he remains fit and well he will be very good.
I would like him to play first receiver and not as a half. He has shown he is probably the best organising half in the game.
If Lewis gives him good ball and the others are in a position to receive it from him, he will be very good.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really hope he comes good this year and we prove alot of people wrong

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but we had players like Moses who were just lazy... nothing was 'coached out of him'

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry but we had players like Moses who were just lazy... nothing was 'coached out of him'
Moses wasnt a complete footballer. He was like Hayne. He is an athlete first and a footballer second.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You mean his shitty hitup at the backend of the set where he'd take himself out of play for a kick lol. Bloke is a ****.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I didn't name specific players and you are correct that the effort must be there to play support....however if the coach has a structure in place that has the players setting up for the next play with no plan for support then it's hardly possible to be in the right place if and when a half chance comes up.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't name specific players and you are correct that the effort must be there to play support....however if the coach has a structure in place that has the players setting up for the next play with no plan for support then it's hardly possible to be in the right place if and when a half chance comes up.
Yeah I know... But when you have a spine that features Reynolds, Mbye, Lichaa, Hoppa... I mean honestly.... we can all blame Des for those last few years for what we produced on field... but I know what the real issue was

silva

Utility
Reaction score
remember rd 1 against Melbourne when he put rfm over..thought he was in for a big year

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His best style by far is to fuck right off out of Belmore and back to either the Warriors, Parra or Manly