News Foran "I know the style of footy that suits me best".

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I know... But when you have a spine that features Reynolds, Mbye, Lichaa, Hoppa... I mean honestly.... we can all blame Des for those last few years for what we produced on field... but I know what the real issue was
Ill be blaming des still. His recruitment and decisions as coach had them blokes in them positions. Its nobodys fault but haslers.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuckin' boring isn't it. I'm not even a big foran fan but I hope he has a great year just to shut the **** up. Although, he's always. Gotta death ride someone so he'd just turn his attention to someone else.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over the past four off seasons Foran has come out talking about his playing style and his ability to turn his game around. Not once has he delivered. I've been pretty patient with him since he's been a bulldog but seriously, stop the bullshit chatter and come out and show your worth.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ill be blaming des still. His recruitment and decisions as coach had them blokes in them positions. Its nobodys fault but haslers.

Yea, but this whole '' he coached it out of them '' shit is nonsense... at the end of the day, it did not matter what structures were in place... guys like Reynolds and Moses just aren't quality first graders, hence why they have been moved on

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran has had his run of bad luck with Injuries. Surely his body holds out this year.

Also, Lewis is such a mature head, which takes a lot of pressure off Foran. Lewis is also very competitive in nature. No doubt he lifted us in the final rounds of 2018. I predict that both Lewis and Foran will form a good combination.