The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Also, what does Aretha Franklin have to do with Australia? :|
Both start and end with an "A".

I guess you won't be buying this..
Well considering the first one she released 4 years ago was called "Big, Beautiful and Sexy", and this one is "Big, Beautiful, and Sexier", either way one would have cause for a refund as it's false / misleading advertising!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Both start and end with an "A".

Well considering the first one she released 4 years ago was called "Big, Beautiful and Sexy", and this one is "Big, Beautiful, and Sexier", either way one would have cause for a refund as it's false / misleading advertising!

+

=

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
She and a few of her friends tried to start a friend of mine in Bankstown one night lol... fucking ape

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
She and a few of her friends tried to start a friend of mine in Bankstown one night lol... fucking ape
Don't tell me that Goodyear Blimp lives in Blacktown?

EDIT just realised you said Bankstown not Blacktown lol

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
'Special law' is my toilet paper, Communist law will never be accepted or obeyed in my free state, being rude does not make it legal, da Guvament continue to instruct the public in desperation.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You rarely see blimps these days do you!... Could be just the solution for Sydneys traffic woes.

Rapelling down to your office from the sky.... GENIUS!
Why mess with all that when you can simply...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sick to death of the Brooklyn nine nine ad on TV. They plug that show relentlessly and I wasn't able to watch two minutes of it. TV in general grinds my gears these days. All the extra free to air channels they have and they still have trouble sneaking a decent show into the repertoire.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sick to death of the Brooklyn nine nine ad on TV. They plug that show relentlessly and I wasn't able to watch two minutes of it. TV in general grinds my gears these days. All the extra free to air channels they have and they still have trouble sneaking a decent show into the repertoire.
Sbs vice is good for a classic late night movie that's about it.

Other night was evil dead 2 and last night godfather 2

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sbs vice is good for a classic late night movie that's about it.

Other night was evil dead 2 and last night godfather 2
I don't pay that much attention to who is showing what anymore. I try not to watch a lot of TV, but Vice does seem to show a lot of things that I might have found funny when I was 14.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spy camera scum, these trouble makers can stick their precedent, not welcome in our great nation.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've recently started reading books again in my spare time, and its quite liberating to not feel the need to turn on the TV - as, even with Foxtel, there is so little on that is worthwhile. i've also noticed another positive - my kid is picking up books as well. Granted he is only 10 months old and can't read, but i'd rather that then wanting to play with my phone or the TV remote.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've recently started reading books again in my spare time, and its quite liberating to not feel the need to turn on the TV - as, even with Foxtel, there is so little on that is worthwhile. i've also noticed another positive - my kid is picking up books as well. Granted he is only 10 months old and can't read, but i'd rather that then wanting to play with my phone or the TV remote.
I'm just basically down to doccos, food channel and sports. Just watch cartel/bikie/mafia shows when bored and time to kill.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bossy women who claim they are spying on you and are in charge everything belong in the kitchen baking muffins.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bossy women who claim they are spying on you and are in charge everything belong in the kitchen baking muffins.
I fucking love you Bobby but WTF?

Definitely need more info ASAP! You have me hooked lol