The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro paste this on their Facebook page and see what they have to say about it.

Anyway when at Coles in only ever use proper reusable bags not their shit plastic crap.
I rarely have to buy their bags anymore. I usually have a stack in the car, so this is the first time I've seen the ones with pre-holed handles for rapid destruction. But every bag they had in stock had the holes, so I'm guessing they addressed durability issues by making them a little less durable. If they've still got the pre-holed handles next time I forget bags I'll just pile my things in a trolley and bag things at home. It's not the price that bothers me it's the thinly veiled fallacy that they've started selling re-usable bags to help the environment rather than improve profit. Because we all know that thicker plastic is obviously better for the environment than thin plastic bags. The new re-usable bags will stick in the environment for far longer.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Oh and I don't care who you are or what the occasion is..... if you let off fireworks at 3am, you're a fucking ****.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Oh and I don't care who you are or what the occasion is..... if you let off fireworks at 3am, you're a fucking ****.
I heard some this afternoon. What the actual fuck are they trying to achieve by that??

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gone are the days when mates would shoot fire balls into the back of mates heads.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously though, what the hell was going on with all those scary as facials Donovan and Anu were pulling? that was so creepy

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
30 degrees and 80% humidity....

Still as anything outside so no breeze..

Sleeping tonight ain't gonna be fun.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously though, what the hell was going on with all those scary as facials Donovan and Anu were pulling? that was so creepy
Imagine their "O" / "Bedroom" faces then!

annnd just to confirm (as I just got a visual in my head), things are most definitely Down Down and Staying RIGHT Down at that thought.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I rarely have to buy their bags anymore. I usually have a stack in the car, so this is the first time I've seen the ones with pre-holed handles for rapid destruction. But every bag they had in stock had the holes, so I'm guessing they addressed durability issues by making them a little less durable. If they've still got the pre-holed handles next time I forget bags I'll just pile my things in a trolley and bag things at home. It's not the price that bothers me it's the thinly veiled fallacy that they've started selling re-usable bags to help the environment rather than improve profit. Because we all know that thicker plastic is obviously better for the environment than thin plastic bags. The new re-usable bags will stick in the environment for far longer.
@Alan79 I asked Coles about this. This was their response *rolls eyes*

Needless to say, I asked them to elaborate.

upload_2019-1-2_15-39-17.png

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
At least coles have stock on their shelves.
Woolworths at bankstown is shocking they don’t restock their shelves frequently enough

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

View attachment 8733
I could have told you this lol.... sometimes when the bags are empty they slip off when using the larger handles, which is why you'll see the checkout chics use the middle one

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine their "O" / "Bedroom" faces then!

annnd just to confirm (as I just got a visual in my head), things are most definitely Down Down and Staying RIGHT Down at that thought.

I don't want to think about either of them in the bedroom.. That alone was enough trauma for one lifetime

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

View attachment 8733
I'm pretty sure they're not referring to the holes in the handles that I am. They're probably referring to the holes in the top of the bags themselves. Those holes are to hang the bags at the checkout. The holes in the handles are good for no purpose I can see.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also, what does Aretha Franklin have to do with Australia? :|