Membership packs

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I got mine today, not really feeling the hat... I like that it's a bit lighter at the back for better breathability.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How f@#king povo are our member packs!
The worst I have ever received.
The membership card even looks cheep!

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
just got it but I haven't opened it yet.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Probs all packed and made in china

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
how about those caps lol.. the fuck?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn’t think it was much different from previous years. The members packs have always been cheap junk I’m not sure if it’s cheaper but getting one quality item like a decent hat or scarf would be so much better that a assortment of junk.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn’t think it was much different from previous years. The members packs have always been cheap junk I’m not sure if it’s cheaper but getting one quality item like a decent hat or scarf would be so much better that a assortment of junk.
I still don't see why anyone would want or need a scarf. I still have about 5 unopened. The only time i've used one was a a game in Canberra.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still don't see why anyone would want or need a scarf. I still have about 5 unopened. The only time i've used one was a a game in Canberra.
I just hang them up on the walls of my garage.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How f@#king povo are our member packs!
The worst I have ever received.
The membership card even looks cheep!
Agreed. Just received mine and it’s the poorest quality pack I’ve received in my 11 years as a member. I’m about to take some clothes to Vinnies and the cap is already in there. Horrible quality.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Someone upload pics

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Baby onesie arrived today (still no actual member pack for me though).

Small issue: the name on it is mine, not the baby's. Now, my kid can't read, so it's not the end of the world i guess.

I specifically remember when i filled in the details for him, i put his name in there somewhere, but when I got the confirmation email, it said the "member" was in my name. I must admit I just assumed that was because the boy obviously can't really have a membership in his name as such (nor own a credit card to pay for it all).

i called the club but the membership people aren't back until Monday, so left a message. But, unless I kept the original form/screenshot (I did not), I think i'm stuck with a onesie with my own name on it (noting I probably should have called the Club when i got the email to clarify everything) ....

As i have said previously, I am a member to support the Club, not for the merchandise, but the overall member experience seems to be getting poorer each year. TBH, now that I live in Queensland and it looks like I will be here permanently, I don't see myself renewing again.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can I just say... once again this is all wreaking of unprofessionalism.

Now I'm not using this post to have a go at the new board, just highlighting that I did have concerns about such things early on.

Small issue: the name on it is mine, not the baby's. Now, my kid can't read, so it's not the end of the world i guess.
Maybe it's designed for people with an adult baby fetish? :D

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I just say... once again this is all wreaking of unprofessionalism.

Now I'm not using this post to have a go at the new board, just highlighting that I did have concerns about such things early on.

Maybe it's designed for people with an adult baby fetish? :D
My wife looked at it, and said: "it's cute, people will know you're his daddy". She is the eternal optimist.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score

I specifically remember when i filled in the details for him, i put his name in there somewhere, but when I got the confirmation email, it said the "member" was in my name. I must admit I just assumed that was because the boy obviously can't really have a membership in his name as such (nor own a credit card to pay for it all).

i called the club but the membership people aren't back until Monday, so left a message. But, unless I kept the original form/screenshot (I did not), I think i'm stuck with a onesie with my own name on it (noting I probably should have called the Club when i got the email to clarify everything) ....

As i have said previously, I am a member to support the Club, not for the merchandise, but the overall member experience seems to be getting poorer each year. TBH, now that I live in Queensland and it looks like I will be here permanently, I don't see myself renewing again.

Just get the kid to fill out the forms here https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/register-change-name problem solved.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had the same issue when I tried to add my daughters baby membership to my existing membership. Kept coming up with my name. Had to end up ringing them to sort it out. But I told them it’s a pain in the arse that you can’t add a name for a new membership online and I had to ring up.

The whole process has been pretty bad. Every year the packs have always arrived in time for Xmas. A lot of people nowadays give the memberships as presents.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I had the same issue when I tried to add my daughters baby membership to my existing membership. Kept coming up with my name. Had to end up ringing them to sort it out. But I told them it’s a pain in the arse that you can’t add a name for a new membership online and I had to ring up.

The whole process has been pretty bad. Every year the packs have always arrived in time for Xmas. A lot of people nowadays give the memberships as presents.
Thanks for that feedback Cookie. i may as well talk to them about it -even if it just gets the name fixed up for future.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In your crap pack membership pack do you get priority access to NRL Finals involving the Dogs and the 2019 NRL Grand Final.
No, probably not ,but I hear the Broncos one includes a ' free pass' to sign anyone they want, of good character or not, a small proportion of six day turnarounds, but no shorter, .......but they have lost the free pass for a glut of Friday night games........